Want A Profile Picture? Read Me!

Epicme772

Obsidian Miner
I saw in the shoutbox that you were thinking about charging people for this, are you really? XD

If not (XD), then Position 6, Epicme772, Blue

OP
OP
K

Kath

Creeper Hugger
1. Position: 2|Trial|Bloody Red

JRIHW5L.png

I wonder what you are going to do with dat sword...

2. Position: 6|Epicme772|Blue

OcnXzT6.png

And to answer your question... NAWWW OF COURSE I WOULDN'T CHARGE SOMEONE! This is what I said in the shoutbox:
mSQqcUY.png

===================================================================================================
Let me know if they're good for you or nawt o-o
Last position/profile pic left!!!! Position number 5!

Attachments

• Trial.jpg
    Trial.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 192
  • Epicme772.jpg
    Epicme772.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 205

LegalSense

Void Walker

JRIHW5L.png

OcnXzT6.png

And to answer your question... NAWWW OF COURSE I WOULDN'T CHARGE SOMEONE! This is what I said in the shoutbox:
mSQqcUY.png

===================================================================================================
Perfecttttt. I'm just going to use the sword for a special occasion. Nothing bad <3.

But I love it! I'm going to change it here and there but I'm gonna keep this one when ever I need to change it for a special occasion <3. Don't worry, I'm still gonna use stalker profile pics >:3. I'm just gonna stick with this one for now :3

Last edited:
OP
OP
K

Kath

Creeper Hugger
Perfecttttt. I'm just going to use the sword for a special occasion. Nothing bad <3.

But I love it! I'm going to change it here and there but I'm gonna keep this one when ever I need to change it for a special occasion <3. Don't worry, I'm still gonna use stalker profile pics >:3. I'm just gonna stick with this one for now :3
Special occasion? Hmm, looks like I'll have to wait till the future comes! :rolleyes:
Hey! There's me posing for all 6 pictures! :eek:
6 is your favorite number :-P

Benthecricketer

Zombie Killer
Choose a different position because YAMPY picked it first (First come; first serve, so every profile picture is unique--not the same)

Available Positions Left:
  • Position 2
  • Position 5
  • Position 6
Position 2 then

Epicme772

Obsidian Miner

JRIHW5L.png

OcnXzT6.png

mSQqcUY.png

Wow, thanks cosmic! they're looking really good! (i gotta ask what you use to make them XD)

and phew, good, cause i'm broke XD

newquayboy

Tree Puncher
Hey guys,
Some of you are probably having trouble finding or making the perfect profile picture for the forums, well don't worry! Note: Only making these for a limited time until I say the thread to be closed..

Anyway, here are some choices you can pick for your player's position.
1 different position per person, so once everyone chooses a position, it cannot be chosen again. First come; first serve.
Special Thanks to ShaunSkat

Position 1:
3atSDw9.png

Position 2:
DuMYllU.png

Position 3:
srbxsk5.png

Position 4:
muySLhX.png

Position 5:
YM2VI9D.png

Position 6:
SmSjSI3.png

==========================================================
Notice that it says "(Name)". Well just let me know what you want me to put in there. By the way, if there is something wrong with your profile picture... I'll give you a different one or edit it!
==========================================================
Format:

Position: [Number]
Name used: [Name]
Name color: [Color]

===================================================
When the first 6 people picks their picture, I'll send their picture here.... Please be patient :)
===================================================

Position: [4]
Name used:-(newquayboy7041]
Name color: [red]

OP
OP
K

Kath

Creeper Hugger
Sorry ohhMaiiny, newquayboy, and Minecraftfan, but the positions has all been chosen . It's "first come; first serve"

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Position 6
Blue
Ign: wackyelephant (if you didnt already know)