Position 2
Red
IGN: judeclark

TallStrawberry

Tree Puncher
Position 1 TallStrawberry Blue

YAMPY

Obsidian Miner
The first 3 people has already chosen their positions.
Correct me if I am wrong with your order...

1. Position #3|Creeper1o8-|Color blue
gk5gqou.png

2. Position #4 - KlUeLiSs - BLOODRED
Gxa5KNd.png

3. Position #1 - YAMPY (but if it is possible could you not put writing on it :-P)
9ujnFpS.png

Done!
You did a great job :-D but i felt like creating my own so this position can be available again, i think Ben wanted it :-D but thank you very much <3

OP
OP
K

Kath

Creeper Hugger
I'll be sending everyone's pictures out soon and since YAMPY doesn't need position 1, it will go to TallStrawberry. Also, I'm not making anymore to the people who replied after I made Trial's and Epicme772. Thank you for being patient (making these is a pain and time consuming).Again the first 6 people to reply for one are getting one... If any of those 6 people refuse to take their profile picture (PM me and the that position will go to the next person who replied). If you're wondering why I am doing only 1 position per person, it is so that every picture will be different. That way you won't be seeing copies of each other. Hopefully you will all understand.

5. Position 5|Benthecricketer
DPDL40D.png

6. Position 1|TallStrawberry|Blue
C7r6C0B.png

Oh, and I will get back to the people who PMed me. Let me know if these are good or not!

Attachments

• Benthecricketer.jpg
    Benthecricketer.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 157
  • TallStrawberry.jpg
    TallStrawberry.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:
OP
OP
K

Kath

Creeper Hugger
XD nobody seems to get that or care huh?

Cosmic i gotta pay you back SOMEHOW... maybe i'll give you an extra diamond sword in zombiev or something XD
No it's fine, I just thought about doing something generous (free of charge) for a few people... I could actually help you get stuff in ZombieV if you'd like.

Oh, and can somebody close this thread? Erhm, have you guys even read what I said about 1 position per person.. Which means only 6 people--ahh forget it haha. Just close the thread

Last edited:

Epicme772

Obsidian Miner
No it's fine, I just thought about doing something generous (free of charge) for a few people... I could actually help you get stuff in ZombieV if you'd like.

Oh, and can somebody close this thread? Erhm, have you guys even read what I said about 1 position per person.. Which means only 6 people--ahh forget it haha. Just close the thread

Well then... I'd like a god bow... a god diamond sword... XD Just kidding i'll earn that myself

Anyone of them I don't care witch, apart from 5 that's one is horrible, colour yellow please!

Wow you guys don't really read the other posts huh? read this: COSMIC IS NOT MAKING ANYMORE PROFILE PICTURES!!!! NOOOO MOOOOOOREEEE!!!!!

(Hope that did the trick XD)

Last edited:

judeclark

Zombie Killer
I'll be sending everyone's pictures out soon and since YAMPY doesn't need position 1, it will go to TallStrawberry. Also, I'm not making anymore to the people who replied after I made Trial's and Epicme772. Thank you for being patient (making these is a pain and time consuming).Again the first 6 people to reply for one are getting one... If any of those 6 people refuse to take their profile picture (PM me and the that position will go to the next person who replied). If you're wondering why I am doing only 1 position per person, it is so that every picture will be different. That way you won't be seeing copies of each other. Hopefully you will all understand.

5. Position 5|Benthecricketer
DPDL40D.png

6. Position 1|TallStrawberry|Blue
C7r6C0B.png

Oh, and I will get back to the people who PMed me. Let me know if these are good or not!
What about me? :-(