1. Welcome to Snapcraft, Please register on our website to join the community!
    Click here to register an account!

[kitpvp] No Invis Or Fly

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by Zharban~, May 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zharban~

Zharban~ Stone Miner

Recently, I've been playing a lot of KitPvP on Snapcraft, and I've gathered some information that doesn't seem right...at all.

You are able to fly in KitPvP if you have the [Knight] or [Warrior] rank.

Personally, this is a terrible idea. Not only does it gravitate away from Real, Genuine PvP, but anyone can run away until they aren't combat tagged anymore, then fly away.

Also, you are able to become fully invisible (even armor is invis) during PvP, or before it.

This is just, sad. Not only is this extremely unfair, but once again, gravitates away from actual PvP.

I would suggest removing these 2 perks from the KitPvP. Because, this is KitPvP, not OPPvP.
    These 2 perks can be used to give yourself an unfair advantage over anyone and everyone. Really isn't fair for new people in Gold and Leather armor, while the people in Enchanted Iron and Enchanted Diamond have their OP fun.

• Agree Agree x 5
  2. Zharban~

Zharban~ Stone Miner

Also, I would not like to see biased answers.

Much appreciated, thanks.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. hayden51

hayden51 Emerald Miner

I really don't think players would like their perks that they paid for taken away. The invisibility thing is just a glitch with the outdated version of disguise. I will also point out that fly is disabled along with disguise In combat, giving no real advantage. I do strongly agree with you about the flying away in pvp. Something should be done about that. I always use my diamond armor. Players work hard to earn it through pvp. Even if you aren't good, you can earn a good amount of money by voting.

• Agree Agree x 4
  4. Idontrox

Idontrox Emerald Miner

A lot of non ranks including me have enchanted diamond armour it is not earned by real money but by kills as you can not buy money from the snap shop.and it's easy to kill knights and warriors

5. LegalSense

LegalSense Void Walker

I'm pretty sure invisible disguise in now illegal.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. awade

awade Diamond Miner

If your good at pvp you should be able to whoop their butt, ive gotten killed by 2 Non-ranks at the same time its easy to kill them if your good at pvp and besides they point people have paid money for that and i think alot would get mad plus you can shoot'em down with a bow.

7. Creeper1o8

Creeper1o8 Skeleton Slayer

I agree flying is just too op

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. LegalSense

LegalSense Void Walker

I see his point. But you just can't take it away from people.... I guess there are a lot of scenarios non-ranks get into where flying ruins it. I see where it's unfair and all, but eh. I could care less if flying is removed or not.

9. Benthecricketer

Benthecricketer Zombie Killer

Yes you are right but..... They donated they should be able to get perms like that, they are supporting the server and should have a slight advantage

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. ohhMaiiny

ohhMaiiny Zombie Killer

What is so wrong With flying anyway... it is not in combat.. and you can just log out if you're not in combat and the just log in again much faster than flying, and removing flight is like to take Our Money away from what we donated and Flying was 1 of the reasons i donated (twice). So if this is removed i want a bit of the Money i donated back, but that cant be doen so i say , dont remove flying. if this is such a big problem for you, donate yourself and Diamond isnt a kit it is in-game modey we have earned by killing..
    Thank you :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Zharban~

Zharban~ Stone Miner

It doesn't take long to run away, get out of combat, and fly across the map and recover health.

And I don't need to donate myself, to get unfair perks and stoop down to that kind of level. I don't have to rely on those kinds of kits and perks to win.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Mayamush

Mayamush Diamond Miner

If you can win without donating then why are you complaining?

13. Zharban~

Zharban~ Stone Miner

So it's fair for other people.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Mayamush

Mayamush Diamond Miner

Firstly, these people donated to the server, therefore they deserve extra perks. If people found it unfair then they could donate. Also, /fly isn't OP as it can't be used when in combat.

15. Zharban~

Zharban~ Stone Miner

If you read what I said before, It doesn't take long to get out of combat and fly away.

16. ohhMaiiny

ohhMaiiny Zombie Killer

It doesnt take long too get out of combat and log out either, thats faster...

17. LuckyThinking

LuckyThinking Zombie Killer

But People Just Fly Over You Head And Jump Down Right On Top Of You, Giving A Chance For A Critical Hit. This Is What Annoys Me. Donors Should Get Other Perks, Like Potions And/Or Ender Pearls. Just An Idea.

18. ohhMaiiny

ohhMaiiny Zombie Killer

Deal With it..

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. LuckyThinking

3.) Do not make posts that do not contribute anything to the topic. An example would be "lol :)" or "k / ok". These posts are not worthy of an actual post since we have a "Like" feature on the forums. Post that are deemed to not contribute anything to the topic will be deleted and possibly have a warning issued.

In Other Words You Could Just Disagree With My Post.

20. LuckyThinking

Combat Logging Is One Of The Most Annoying Things In MCPvP. It Is Cheap And Goes Against The Whole Purpose Of PvP. Why Try To Be Good When You Pay For A Rank, Kill People Who Don't Have A Rank, Team With Other Donors, And When Your About To Lose All Of You Prot 4 Gear, Log Out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.