What are you best times on SnapCraft

• You have the bets time ever :) on SnapCraft

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • You have not so grate time on SnapCraft

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

BartG44

Tree Puncher
SnapCraft 1 was good but.... it had some bugs i did like it but SnapCraft 2.0 is good i like it alot it was the first server that i was ever on and its the best for me all the things i have done...... i do miss SnapCraft 1 but i like 2.0 better all the good time for me i remember my first friend i had on SnapCraft it was FriedPotatos!! she was my first friend and then Noah they are good friends and i plan to never quit SnapCraft never quit and i wont!! And To all Staff members you have made The best server And Pandas RULE LOL

Fried

Stone Miner
Snapcraft1 was the best,of all the Snapcrafts.I've really enjoyed playing on it,although im banned,i will log on 1 or 2 times a day,

PANDAS REUNITE!!!!

Kath

Creeper Hugger
It's been an amazing time here no matter how many obstacles we face in the past or future.
Though I terribly miss some old, kind friends--it's best that I move on than stay in the past grieving it

Pandas forever.

Fried

Stone Miner
Snapcraft is the best.Don't you agree?...its pretty awesome.I wanted sc1 back :l

Crowd:BRING IT BACK!BRING IT BACK!BRING IT BACK!WE WANT SC! WE WANT SC1 BAAAAACK!!

Trollm

Zombie Killer
Snapcraft is the best.Don't you agree?...its pretty awesome.I wanted sc1 back :l

Crowd:BRING IT BACK!BRING IT BACK!BRING IT BACK!WE WANT SC! WE WANT SC1 BAAAAACK!!
In my opinion SC2 is better than it's predecessor.
1396300445269s.jpg