Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No. Just no.

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

123IsIt

Obsidian Miner
So I've been realizing (Mostly normal players) and some helpers. Not mainly them but lets just say certain people have been suggesting the same thing a fellow snapcrafter said. I want to say if you realize someone has posted that already do not come back again and post the exact same thing. And also do not say: What he said. Or anything related.

Ex: (Don't worry just using Bob and Hayden, no intension.)

Bob: I believe you should not be doing that.

(Two things Hayden should not say: Hayden: don't be doing that; As Bob said you shouldn't be doing that.

And don't be (Sneaky) and do it after 1 or 2 pages. We don't need to repeat unless the person has forgotten. And spam only leads to more spam cause the more the repeats the more the views the more the popularity the more the spam. So please do not repeat other players if they have stated something smart or something that could get you likes. Only leading to more spam.

Thank you for you time

123it,

Last edited:

RiddleMC

First Step
I agree that it is unnecessary to repeat answers multiple times, but someone might have a new in sight on the topic matter that the thread op might be looking for.

hayden51

Emerald Miner
Spam is dealt with through forums warning and eventually a forums ban. I wouldn't really consider repeating what a player says as spam. Staff member usually rephrase what another player says to clarify or confirm what they just said. I do agree that some people do this and it is annoying. However, they will be dealt with.

Victorthelama

Ghast Hunter
We will do our best to stop/limit this. Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.