Sc - Best Moment?

Leni

Stone Miner
Pretty simple really, whats your best moment on the whole of your time on SC? I'd love to hear your moments, so please put them down below!

Mine is when I met @Danneh__ on creative for the first time, and he was a nub and I was a pro. (JK, we were both nubs.) <3

Another one: When I started playing factions, and made so many good friends, @iBearrr @YAMPY @Jaide Hellspur , Dan (Already tagged u ^^) @Lozlpowzah @cece_green @Jennab @capjmac @Backus
and the rest of the faction members, past & present.

When I first started playing survival, and I was a complete nub that no one knew about, but then I met some cool kids @iPlayGamez @Rvveh_ and so many more that aren't active on the forums.

When I first started playing creative and was the 4th master ever on the server, fun times.
Heres a list of people that I need to mention
@Danneh__ My main hoe. Good friend for 2- almost 3 years... Wow. Ily <3
@iBearrr - Like dans post, not known him for as long as dan, but still my main man, PinkBearXXX #BBW. Ily<3
@Jaide Hellspur - The best factions leader, amazing person and really good to talk to <3
@Cookie - Please explain to me who luke hemmings is
@YAMPY - I didn't know you until we got accepted together, and I first called you campy because of auto correct. Great start to begin our amazing friendship.
@Lozlpowzah - Again, didn't know you until we were accepted together, and you've been a great friend since then. Soapiee is a lucky bar of soap ;-)
@Jennab - Baeeeeee you're gonna be a great helper and you're so cool for ur age <3 Remember when I constantly raided you? Fun tymz
@cece_green - marry me? again? Thats the best moment. When I married you ;-)
@Backus u pretty cool too, but don't even consider stealing my cc ;-)
Lauren - You're so sexy in a cage
@AndreasManU - Great guy, doesn't rage much (LOL Im hilarious). I pray for your controllers.
@TheWiggster99 - Damn, not mod yet? I remember when I was complaining like I always do about helpers I don't know. But then I got to know you and you're a great guy. Skywars buddies for lyf sherman <3
@Rvveh_ - One of my first survival friends, now a twat. JK ILY <3 (Jk again)

So many others to tag, but every moment on sc has a good one. Thanks to this amazing community!
Feel so forgotten lol xD

OP
OP
Wacky

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
N

nathenhabbo

My favorite memories? Well I've been playing for a very long time on sc through my various different mc accounts and by far my most memorable moments would be me logging on every day, as soon as I could, and to rush to EG. Back when there was only 1 map, and the only unbreakable blocks where a small wool circle to spawn on and the 1 and only chest that was at the top of the stairs on either side, resting peacefully ontop of the tallest mountain right in the middle of the map. Back when spawn-protection wasn't a thing therefore spawn camping was big. Back when 90% of the players would rush the top of the mountains to have epic 5+vs5+ archery battles (where I got all my archery skills from). Could also say that another memorable moment was on the survival survival, back before iAaronn even knew who I was (I ended up being very annoying for him xd) and when I decided to cut trees down at /warp farm with wooden axes just to make more axes and sell the extra wood, which I would be cutting down for atleast 1 hour a day (Enless somebody said there was a dp at spawn because those where f'ing amazing) I also remember me wanting to make a shop but being too poor for pvp-protection so I built it right on the edge of spawn, so you could click on the signs from within the safe spots, or when I would go to /warp Grind (I think thats what it was called) and would grind exp lvls there until I hit 30 then I would enchant a piece of gear and sell it for more for profit. I also remember that if you were a non-donor and therefore couldn't shout, you would go stand near the enchanting tables and would sell there in chat since that was the hot-spot since people from both the pvp arena, shop, top of the prison (a popular spot for private-trading), the /warp farm, spawn, most spawn plots and even the grinding area could all hear you and you just had to stand still and wait for buyers to come to you.

In other words, Many, many, people have been a part of some of my best memories throughout my entire life just by them helping me out or being my friend in a block-based game. Some of the people I remember the most are iAaronn, Shaunskats, UnionJackjz and many many more.

DatPvPGod

Answer to Life
Pretty simple really, whats your best moment on the whole of your time on SC? I'd love to hear your moments, so please put them down below!

Mine is when I met @Danneh__ on creative for the first time, and he was a nub and I was a pro. (JK, we were both nubs.) <3

Another one: When I started playing factions, and made so many good friends, @iBearrr @YAMPY @Jaide Hellspur , Dan (Already tagged u ^^) @Lozlpowzah @cece_green @Jennab @capjmac @Backus
and the rest of the faction members, past & present.

When I first started playing survival, and I was a complete nub that no one knew about, but then I met some cool kids @iPlayGamez @Rvveh_ and so many more that aren't active on the forums.

When I first started playing creative and was the 4th master ever on the server, fun times.
Heres a list of people that I need to mention
@Danneh__ My main hoe. Good friend for 2- almost 3 years... Wow. Ily <3
@iBearrr - Like dans post, not known him for as long as dan, but still my main man, PinkBearXXX #BBW. Ily<3
@Jaide Hellspur - The best factions leader, amazing person and really good to talk to <3
@Cookie - Please explain to me who luke hemmings is Games
@YAMPY - I didn't know you until we got accepted together, and I first called you campy because of auto correct. Great start to begin our amazing friendship.
@Lozlpowzah - Again, didn't know you until we were accepted together, and you've been a great friend since then. Soapiee is a lucky bar of soap ;-)
@Jennab - Baeeeeee you're gonna be a great helper and you're so cool for ur age <3 Remember when I constantly raided you? Fun tymz
@cece_green - marry me? again? Thats the best moment. When I married you ;-)
@Backus u pretty cool too, but don't even consider stealing my cc ;-)
Lauren - You're so sexy in a cage
@AndreasManU - Great guy, doesn't rage much (LOL Im hilarious). I pray for your controllers.
@TheWiggster99 - Damn, not mod yet? I remember when I was complaining like I always do about helpers I don't know. But then I got to know you and you're a great guy. Skywars buddies for lyf sherman <3
@Rvveh_ - One of my first survival friends, now a twat. JK ILY <3 (Jk again)

So many others to tag, but every moment on sc has a good one. Thanks to this amazing community!
My best SC moment was when I got a 6 kill at one time in Earth Games