One Year :) - Aka, Cookie's Sc Life Story Thing.

Cookie

Diamond Miner
Welp. Wow. It's been one year. One year since @iLukeee was attempting to convince me to join the forums, only so he can tag me in one of his goodbye threads, haha. And I guess I gotta thank him for that, because finally after abut 1 hour of trying to convince me, I signed up, and bam. Here I am today.

Well, when I did join, I never made an introduction thread, so might as well tell y'all a bit about me here.

Hi. I'm Cookie, that one weird helper person thing, idk. I joined Snapcraft, as a nub (Still am) about like 2 and a half years ago? Not sure. Whenever Hunger Games first game out. So around that time, heh. So, around that time, Hunger Games was the big thing, I guess, and I was just y'know server hunting for some cool servers, and I came across SC. I played Hunger Games for hours, and I eventually made friends, which sadly I have no clue where they are today lol. So made friends, and I think at the time, I also played a bit of creative, building random ugly houses, haha. After that, I joined Survival, after I was told to look at one of my HG friend's houses. I had no idea what the heck sponges were, and all this protecting your land stuff. My first day of survival - I starved to death 4 times, and it took me about 2 and a half months to figure out there was a /kit food. Hue. One of the earliest stories I can remember, was I had this farm. And I was really in love with it. Because Nub Cookie really likes farming.. lol. Everything was unprotected, of course. So, one day, I hop onto the server, and I saw all my potatoes missing. I flipped out. Like, hardcore flipping out... heh

ANYWAY, after my week of flipping out, and not trusting anyone anymore, I log on another day. And I come face to face with this random guy carrying my potatoes. MY POTATOES. We stared at each other for like a whole minute. Then I violently killed him. The End.

Good times, good times... kinda.

Ooh, and who can forget Coaster Quest? That was started by one of my earlier friends. I was Co-owner at the time :) It was super fun. It was hugeeeee. Ugh, I wish I still had pictures omg. One of those days, while at the park, I got a rank! o: My friend had bought it for me, and bam. Cookie went from noob to Gold! (VIP+)

*Cookie pauses to wipe tear from cheek, as she remembers all the olden days*

There was also Cookie Town, the reset after Coaster Quest, which helped me meet a lot more people. <3 And I remember, I was sitting in my town, when Luke came to me about him quitting. Cookie Town was started by @Alecdent (LY), when he was bored one day. After that, it just grew with houses, and more shops, and the carnival!! The carnival was made, as a memory of Coaster Quest.

So, although I wasn't active a lot on Forums my first day, I met a lot of people :) And too many to name tbh, but it was all fun. About half a year of forums, helper applications opened.

DUNDUNDUNNNN. Basically, this is kinda what got me more active on Forums. I would check my application every 5 minutes. Long story short, I was shaking as I was typing that, lol. But trust mee, if you can dream it, you can do it <3 I was really scared to apply, since I was one of the youngest applicants. But aye. Hardcore dreaming gets you far, man. And here's a mini shoutout to my TT's ;-) I forgot what it means, I'm sorry I failed you @LegalSense ;-; But they're my twonk family foreevvvevrrrr.

Anyways, this is getting really long. I want to thank everyone for making this one year so much fun. It's truly been a fun year, and a lot of memories have been made. Snapcraft may seem like a server to play games on, but to me it turned out to be a place where friends were made, and a family was formed.

Thank you all for everything, and can't wait for more memories to be made <3 I LOVE YOU ALL.

Some random memories:
  • Villager eggs and that one video, Kylie. @~ThatKidKlUe~
  • And introducing me to those skrubs, @creepersquad001 @venom_drago and moreee
  • Zombies and Disney hue @YAMPY
  • Mother & Father @Lozlpowzah @Soapiee <3
  • Duckling Squad! (And the traitor, that I somehow manage to continue to love @iKatRawr )
  • Creative Marriage.. oml @Alecdent xd <3
  • My proud achievement of 7 "abuse" threads...
  • Building 294's @Regi @Gravenfire45
  • The Rat Thing on skype, that just went on for ages.
  • Musical Chairs on Skype? @iBearrr
  • _____paiii trend @Leni @YAMPY :3
  • @_WackyTheBear_ PHYSICS.
  • @Bob2108 gets mentioned for being a skrublord.
  • Ultra Mega shoutout to @Kirsten (And tb to that time we were tryna to record that hacker at Timbuktu lolo) because I just somehow forgot her, y'know... heh.. don't kill me ily
  • AND MANY MOREEE (too many to name, but I'll add 'em in if you mention it :3 )
*Casually realizes how much this sounds like a goodbye thread. dun worry skrubs, not leaving you yet*

Last edited:

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
How I am the first?! Ok.
Never stop making good memorys, otherwise you'll miss a lot! (;

Enjoy your time~ whenever and where ever you go

Backus

Void Walker
I think I have pictures of CoasterQuest somewhere.