One Year :) - Aka, Cookie's Sc Life Story Thing.

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
I was wondering who we all the people who replied, guess it was you three xd (i feel th love, pfft like I feel anything)

Yayyy, 1 year-forums club. Congrats :)

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
You're still a nub... A 1 year old nub. Ye, thats right.

Gratz <3. Remember when we got married and you called me luke hemmings for unknown reasons. o.o

OP
OP
C

Cookie

Diamond Miner
I was wondering who we all the people who replied, guess it was you three xd (i feel th love, pfft like I feel anything)

Yayyy, 1 year-forums club. Congrats :)
Thankss :) lol

You're still a nub... A 1 year old nub. Ye, thats right.

Gratz <3. Remember when we got married and you called me luke hemmings for unknown reasons. o.o
HAHAA yes omg. I had a one week luke hemmings obsession, ok.

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Thankss :) lol

HAHAA yes omg. I had a one week luke hemmings obsession, ok.
1 week? waaaat, it was everytime I joined survival xDD

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
That was because the joke stuck around haha. But at one point, I was like obsessed with the actual person for a week lmao.
o ok I still don't know who it is tho lmao I was too scared to look it up

I0reo

Gold Miner
Cookie since were both cookies we need to see who's the top cookie ok?

I0reo

Gold Miner
WHAT DO U MEANNNNNN

I0reo

Gold Miner
OP
OP
C

Cookie

Diamond Miner
I remember trading tons of sugar cane for awesome picks. Thank you cookie for all the help when I started.
Omg, I still have those 9 double chests of sugarcane.. I'd give you picks that I enchanted with my villager farm hahaha.

Anytime <3 Thanks for the sugarcane lolo.

black_mits

Gold Miner
I still have a little farm going but I have moved up some got a town and working on projects. Lol but I really did appericate all the help in the beginning days for me. You and jaide and a few other were really awesome and that is why I keep coming back to play and doing what I can to help my server. You are awesome cookie and I hope that u stay around I don't think you are a nub but a hero in all sense of the word. Thank you for all your help and just for being a friend.

Gravenfire45

Tree Puncher
I still have a little farm going but I have moved up some got a town and working on projects. Lol but I really did appericate all the help in the beginning days for me. You and jaide and a few other were really awesome and that is why I keep coming back to play and doing what I can to help my server. You are awesome cookie and I hope that u stay around I don't think you are a nub but a hero in all sense of the word. Thank you for all your help and just for being a friend.
Nah, she's a nub

iLukeee

Zombie Killer
*wipes tear away* That was beautiful
Hey, I now believe I'm famous for the rise of the mighty Cookie.
Well done Cookie, you so do deserve to be where you are at the moment, #Cookiethesavage.
#PrayForCookie. Hope to see you as a mod the next time I log on ;-)
See you in game soon.