Parkour Glitching.

Is it fair when people use this when they are really stuck ?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Martijniejoc

Iron Miner
Hi, I was playing parkour last week, and I was stuck at a certain spot, so I want to say I found a spot ( A place where you have to walk from one parkour map to another, you can climb up on the trees and then just get on top of the map, I just want to let that know so you guys might fix it because people can just do the entire parkour map without doing anything.

Victorthelama

Ghast Hunter
First of all, please post this in the correct section of the forums. This should go in the "Reporting Bugs" section. Second of all, please do not include polls in your report threads, as they are annoying and do not influence staff's decisions.

This has been a problem in parkour, and staff is trying to fix it.

OP
OP
Martijniejoc

Martijniejoc

Iron Miner
Oh, I must have over looked the reporting bugs, sorry for that, and btw I did not post the poll to influence the decisions of the staff, I was curious what the people on snap craft think, why else should it be there ?

Victorthelama

Ghast Hunter
Some people use because they think staff will go with the decision that people vote for, but in reality, they do what's right. I'm not saying that's why you added one. Just a heads up next time, you can make polls, but it is recommended that you not use them for Reporting and Appealing threads.

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
^ The Lama handled the problem, thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.