Not open for further replies.

TayFTW

Iron Miner
Lucky I have an old one
th
Is that even a toaster? o.O

Bob2108

Blaze Estinguisher
The coil on the inside heats up (Like modern household toasters). But it has no outer case, like modern toasters.

iamontda

Void Walker
Ah, I have a laptop from 2011. Lenovo B series, I think B570? B530? Not sure. It's a pile of junk compared to newer computers, but back in the day it was a solid $300 gaming laptop. <3 Uses Windows 7, which seems to be the best (or at least the stablest) Windows version yet. It can run default Minecraft fine and I've been on Tekkit lately with it.

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Mac FTW

AresXena

Newly Spawned
Custom build, Parts: Intel Core i7 4790k, EVGA GeForce GTX 980 ti SC, 2x 8 GB Corsair Vegeance Pro DDR3, MSI Z97s SLI Krait Edition, Corsair H110i GT, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 600W Corsair power supply, WD Caviar blue 1TB

Pics: View attachment 4351 View attachment 4352
Hey there - first of, I love the Fallout 4 backplate. Secondly, that CX PSU isn't a great choice. Most CX series PSU's (with an exception being the CX 750) are designed with cheap, low-end capacitors from China. If you plan to overclock (considering you chose a liquid CPU-cooler) you will increase the temperature and risk one of those capacitors to fail as the limit is 30c (Celsius).

My personal recommendation as a possible replacement would be: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817438027&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-PCPartPicker, LLC-_-na-_-na-_-na&cm_sp=&AID=10446076&PID=3938566&SID=

• High end capacitors.
• Gold+ certified.
• Enough wattage to add an additional GPU for two-way SLI.
• 10 year warranty.

Another notice regarding that PSU is the fan direction. At the moment your PSU is actually interrupting the normal airflow. A PSU fan should always be faced downwards (especially in a system like yours) to obtain cold air into the PSU and blow it out through the exhaust ventilation holes.

N

Noble

Hey there - first of, I love the Fallout 4 backplate. Secondly, that CX PSU isn't a great choice. Most CX series PSU's (with an exception being the CX 750) are designed with cheap, low-end capacitors from China. If you plan to overclock (considering you chose a liquid CPU-cooler) you will increase the temperature and risk one of those capacitors to fail as the limit is 30c (Celsius).

My personal recommendation as a possible replacement would be: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817438027&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-PCPartPicker, LLC-_-na-_-na-_-na&cm_sp=&AID=10446076&PID=3938566&SID=

• High end capacitors.
• Gold+ certified.
• Enough wattage to add an additional GPU for two-way SLI.
• 10 year warranty.

Another notice regarding that PSU is the fan direction. At the moment your PSU is actually interrupting the normal airflow. A PSU fan should always be faced downwards (especially in a system like yours) to obtain cold air into the PSU and blow it out through the exhaust ventilation holes.
Take another gander.

Status
Not open for further replies.