Opinion on HG?

• Update

• No, its fine

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarpon

Skeleton Slayer
I don't know if anyone has realized, but Snapcraft is dying. The servers aren't being updated, and player counts are dropping. Also, lets admit it. Hunger games sucks. No one likes this hungergames with only 5 players per match. I bet if the staff atleast let us destroy blocks, then a lot more people would join.

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I've talked to Maarten a while ago... He promised me there would be a change soon. I hope to be right to believe that it's coming with the new helpers.
And I really want to play gud'ol hungergames again, may it be the last game I play. ):

Bob2108

Blaze Estinguisher
Yes, let me get my shiny Update button out and create a new server. Hunger games is certainly on the list of stuff and things, but it's currently not a major priority. If you'd like to explore the forums for a bit (after your 6+ month absence), you would see that we're currently working on updates for multiple other servers.

Cookie

Diamond Miner
Yes, let me get my shiny Update button out and create a new server. Hunger games is certainly on the list of stuff and things, but it's currently not a major priority. If you'd like to explore the forums for a bit (after your 6+ month absence), you would see that we're currently working on updates for multiple other servers.

Gotchu covered, man!

stm50f70f753821220130116.jpg

Kyy

Tree Puncher
We gotchu Bob!

3d_rendering_black_computer_keyboard_red_update_button_cg8p2341416c_th.jpg

^

latest

Wacky

Creeper Hugger

Cookie

Diamond Miner
Okay, so instead of saying what can be removed, or how something isn't as good to your likings, why don't y'all give some examples of what you would like to see?

So far suggested:

• HG to be fixed/improved
  • Prison -> HG? (Very low chance of this happening tbh lol)
  • I'll edit more in if wanted.

Bob2108

Blaze Estinguisher
As I said, fixes, or changes are not out of the picture for hg, but it's simply not of high priority at this time. (Hg will not be removed for prison).

Cookie

Diamond Miner
As I said, fixes, or changes are not out of the picture for hg, but it's simply not of high priority at this time. (Hg will not be removed for prison).
^^
Yeah, so anything suggested won't be done within a couple of weeks, but whatever is said will be noted for the future.

Jennab

Gold Miner
I remember the last hg, that is when I started to really like playing it. When you could break things to make more supplies for yourself.. it was just really fun. (I like the sponsors/coins though)

RuRuSaki

Tree Puncher
);

*searches for dislike button* N0P3
Ya lol. To me it has. Played hg ever since sc1 and it never seemed very fun to me. Idk about other people but not alot of people played and truth be told going against five people doesn't really sound fun to me.

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Ya lol. To me it has. Played hg ever since sc1 and it never seemed very fun to me. Idk about other people but not alot of people played and truth be told going against five people doesn't really sound fun to me.
And TRUTH BE TOLD, playing a hungergame with about 30 people, breakable blocks and sometimes killing teams was the most fun I ever had playing. Hg made me stay on sc and without it,... Who knows what I would have became? ;-; #ThatGameMeansALotToMeDontJudgeYo

Last edited:

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Player counts are lower on the entire minecraft multi player, I have been sick for over 4 weeks now. And I have already stated that hungergames will be redone.
Hope you'll get better, Don Maartino - the boss of the Mafia!

I had to :3

Status
Not open for further replies.