Opinion on HG?

• Update

• No, its fine

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

XDBlaze325

Gold Miner
You said the player count is low idk how u think that there's almost 500 players a day and almost 900 on the weekends

iamontda

Void Walker
You said the player count is low idk how u think that there's almost 500 players a day and almost 900 on the weekends
He means overall. The player count for Snap has gone down (although not dramatically), and Minecraft as a whole has decreased player counts.

123IsIt

Obsidian Miner
For the whole prison idea, why replace HG with it? Just add a new server lol. And also they probably (or i hope not) will not remove HG, but I do agree it needs to be redone.

Z

Zebrawr

Maarten has stated this before, HG will eventually be re-done and Prison will also be added at some stage. Things take time. The Factions reset and staff update are top of the list as far as I'm aware.

123IsIt

Obsidian Miner
Also a thing that is really asking for help is survival, have you seen it? It used to have 4 rows in tab+ but not its like 20 people. They need to delete the way how you make money, mining in the nether for 10 minutes and gaining 10s of 1000s of cash. There should be a way that makes money that has to do with the shops, other than specifically paper or keys

Bob2108

Blaze Estinguisher
Maarten has stated this before, HG will eventually be re-done and Prison will also be added at some stage. Things take time. The Factions reset and staff update are top of the list as far as I'm aware.
This states what we are currently working on. Any changes to survival will be looked into after these have been completed.

123IsIt

Obsidian Miner
Player counts have dropped since some of the recent updates... like hg and a server I cant recall. (No, im just using HG as a marker.)

Bob2108

Blaze Estinguisher
Player counts have dropped since some of the recent updates... like hg and a server I cant recall. (No, im just using HG as a marker.)
The player count for minecraft as a whole has dropped. Hg hasn't been touched for almost a year (I think).

Phoenix9799

First Step
It's true, a lot of well known people got banned then friends of those well known people will leave this server to join a different server just to be with that one friend that was banned

Bob2108

Blaze Estinguisher
Banning players for breaking the rules? They're set in place for a reason. If you don't want to be banned, don't be stupid, don't break the rules. It's a very simple concept, this cute otter could understand it.
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Ladycreeper27

First Step
Phoenix, they declined my ban appeal. Just because I was hacked, doesn't mean that I did anything wrong! They're just being bitches.

iamontda

Void Walker
Phoenix, they declined my ban appeal. Just because I was hacked, doesn't mean that I did anything wrong! They're just being bitches.

Now now, we don't tolerate that sort of language here, mmkay? :) Your account was found to be an alternate account of a previously banned member, and because we don't tolerate alternate accounts, your account was banned. Even if your account was hacked and he logged in from his IP address, we would need the proper evidence that he did talk to you over Skype/ stated that he hacked you.

Speaking of evidence, this next statement goes for everyone. We, as players of Snapcraft, work as a community, not as an oligarchy. Don't forget that. A large portion of our mute and ban accusations come from you, our community members, something that we as normal people couldn't be happier about.

If a player sends evidence of another player spamming, that's fantastic. We review it, and then the player is dealt with by Staff members, simple as that. If a player sends an iffy recording of another player hacking, then we usually ask many other Staff members what they think of it. That player will be dealt with if needed, and we might even give recording advice to the person taking the video so that it has, say, a higher FPS next time.

All in all, this server is community-oriented. We don't ban others because we have grudges on them, we don't glance at a recording taken by an everyday player to ban a person permanently, and we take as much as we can into consideration. As players can seem like a large game of Clue to me, it's good to have others for support. As a community, we also need your opinions. We don't need "Snapcraft is dying, Hunger Games sucks :-(", we need "Hunger Games isn't as fun, I think ____ should be changed and we could even add ____! :-D". Your opinion is valued, and projects are always on the move, so don't be discouraged. You're the people that we're doing all of this for. I mean, why else would we have a Suggestions & Feedback section in the Forums?

On that note, I'll be locking this Thread now. Maybe a new one should be made. Ladycreeper27, if you have any evidence to back up the claim that you made in your appeal, then Private Message it to one of the Administrators here on the Forums. Thanks all, and happy holidays. <(")

Status
Not open for further replies.