Uhbuiii/helper App

Status
Not open for further replies.

uhbuiii

Stone Miner
A bit about me:

I've been playing survival since December or about six months. My real name is Joseph and my minecraft character is uhbuiii. I also enjoy helping others in their time of need. I try to calmly take care of issues that a player is facing. I help them as much as possible instead of just simply telling them to go away. For now I live in New Hampshire in North America. The time zone here is EST- Easter Standard Time. When I find a bug that can be exploited, I immediately report it.

Why do I want to become a helper?

I want to become a helper because incase someone is griefed I'll able to direct them into an admin or show them how to post their complaints on the forums. I also have a major motivation against griefing because when I was non-ranked I was also griefed. I just want to return the favor for making this server so much fun by also informing those who need assistance or help them as much as possible. I have also noticed that when I am on there are usually never staff on so I would like to fill a hole that I've seen in the staff system.

Do I meet the requirements?

Yes, I will be 17 years old on June 2nd. As already stated, I have been playing about six months. I have an active skype account that I use very frequently and could easily get a hold of other staff members. I do understand Snapcraft rules and I follow them very strictly and in no circumstances abuse my powers.

When am i on?

I'm online about two hours every weekday due to school projects.I'm online anywhere from 2-8 hours on weekends depending on my friends/family. On the weekdays I am generally on Skype from 7PM through 10PM. On weekends I am on Skype from 10AM to 11PM unless there is a family issue.

Thank you for reading.

I really love this server, I have a lot of fun playing on this server. But sometimes there are people who just kind of spoil it. I want to put a stop to those people the best I can to make this server a better place for newcomers.

Benthecricketer

Zombie Killer
Well thats a good app, But the helper apps are closed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.