New Year Kitpvp Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danneh__

Iron Miner
Hey guys, since I currently do not play KitPvP as often,and the new year is coming I decided to giveaway my best stuff I currently have,

This Includes :

1. Diamond Helmet - Protection IV Unbreaking III Respiration III (New and untouched)
  2. Diamond Chestplate - Protection IV Unbreaking III (New and untouched)
  3. Diamond Boots - Protection IV Unbreaking III Depth Strider III (New and untouched)
  4. 30 Ender pearls
  5. 5 stacks of gold apples (normal)
  6. 42 Diamonds
  7. Punch 1 Power 4 bow ( 364/384 Durability )
  8. Sharpness V Swords x3
  9. Protection V Iron Helmet and Chestplate (full dur)

I will randomly pick out 9 winners of the giveaway on the 10th of January, just post your name down and good luck!

If you are really interested in special parts of the giveaway, under your name post down which items, It will triple the chance of you winning these objects however I will not consider you in picking out the winner for the other items :)

Good luck and have a happy new year!

Edit : You may choose up to 2 parts which you are really interested in

Last edited:

Legitmon

Emerald Miner
Legitmon
8 & 9

Last edited:

xXBeast_M0deXx

Stone Miner
Hey guys, since I currently do not play KitPvP as often,and the new year is coming I decided to giveaway my best stuff I currently have,

This Includes :

1. Diamond Helmet - Protection IV Unbreaking III Respiration III (New and untouched)
  2. Diamond Chestplate - Protection IV Unbreaking III (New and untouched)
  3. Diamond Boots - Protection IV Unbreaking III Depth Strider III (New and untouched)
  4. 30 Ender pearls
  5. 5 stacks of gold apples (normal)
  6. 42 Diamonds
  7. Punch 1 Power 4 bow ( 364/384 Durability )
  8. Sharpness V Swords x3
  9. Protection V Iron Helmet and Chestplate (full dur)

I will randomly pick out 9 winners of the giveaway on the 10th of January, just post your name down and good luck!

If you are really interested in special parts of the giveaway, under your name post down which items, It will triple the chance of you winning these objects however I will not consider you in picking out the winner for the other items :)

Good luck and have a happy new year!
My username is xXBeast_M0deXx

Legitmon

Emerald Miner
Hey guys, since I currently do not play KitPvP as often,and the new year is coming I decided to giveaway my best stuff I currently have

This is just like another Christmas :-P

Last edited:

Dudeman470

Zombie Killer
Dudeman470
Diamond Helm and boots

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
WackyTheBear
1 and 3

Kath

Creeper Hugger
CosmicL12
(don't really care much for anything specific.. replying just for fun 'cause why not? :-P)

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
GuardeYard
1 and 3
I: you got me with that.

Cookie

Diamond Miner
Ayy, I don't play kit a lot either so I'll throw in some junk. I have really bad stuff anyway so...

• Unbreaking III diamond Helmet
  • Unbreaking III Protection III diamond chestplate
  • Unbreaking III Blast Protection IV diamond leggings
  • Feather Falling I diamond boots
  • Fire Aspect II diamond sword
  • Sharpness V Iron Sword
  • Protection V Leggings
  • Protection V Boots
  • 16 Enderpearls
No idea how Dan plans on giving away all the stuff, but hopefully everyone is able to get at least 1-2 items. Good luck & Have fun, guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.