Ima Miss U All :(

OP
OP
Boston

Boston

Tree Puncher
i will try to come back asap and i will try to get on to say good bye to u guys in game!

iFlezz Gaming

Diamond Miner
Oh My god No Just no Bye boston :-( and in 3 years I might lose interest in minecraft :-(.

OP
OP
Boston

Boston

Tree Puncher
Aye don't worry Boston. You're Mom has done right she doesn't want you to be a gamer all your life. So she's doing right for saying that. But see you around little man!
……..u know i can only watch 30 min of youtube mc videos AND I CANT PLAY MC

valdemarian

Zombie Killer
JLtGLVZ.gif

l9EJGXJ.gif

EkslzDE.gif

Benthecricketer

Zombie Killer
By when you come back Snapcraft will be alot different than it already is. Bye

LegalSense

Void Walker
yeah ik thats why i don't wana go because nobody will know me and ill be lonely and won t get anything new
Nothing stays the same forever. It won't matter if people will know you are not, honestly. Just meet new people and enjoy.

But it will be sad to see you leave.

Kath

Creeper Hugger
yeah ik thats why i don't wana go because nobody will know me and ill be lonely and won t get anything new
Hey, it's okay. If you do come back years or months later you'll meet new people that can remind you a lot of your old friends, but for now just take it slow and don't rush to the future. Also there might be some people you'll know who stays.

OP
OP
Boston

Boston

Tree Puncher
Hey, it's okay. If you do come back years or months later you'll meet new people that can remind you a lot of your old friends, but for now just take it slow and don't rush to the future. Also there might be some people you'll know who stays.
yeah ik but i always check my mc screen shots and i fell so sad just looking at myself in mc character i just can't get over it