Uni Skinz Buinsness!

Is Your Minecraft Skin Ugly?

• Total voters

UnionjackMC

Gold Miner
Hi there! Right now, I want you to look at yourself (in minecraft). Look at your skin. Think about how ugly you look (your panda skin is amazing)! Now, think about something that is worthy of a skin that you can trade for. Now, read everything below and be a happy ducky!

How To Get Me To Make You a Designer Uni Skin!

Right now you should be thinking of a skin theme and how you want your skin. If there is a certain face you want, try to get screen shots of it.

Now, you have your skin idea and know what you want. Email me your skin idea at this email - [email protected]. You need to email me 100% everything you want in your skin! If you don't tell me what you want in this one part, I will go 100% free style on it and make it look good!
Please keep emails limited to 3 days apart!

Here is a GOOD example of what you should email me - (Please include username in email)
I want me face to be like a birch wood color. I want brown hair (not 100% brown i want shades of brown in it). I want blue flames on my chest and all sides of my legs. I want a black hoodie with a beats style headphones. I want a white letter 'U' on the back of my skin. I want to be wearing a sweater. I was the background color of my skin to be black. - Unionjackjz1

Here is a BAD example of what you could send me (please don't send me anything like this or I wont make you a skin EVER) -
I was a Deadlox skin!
Give me a pig face! Go free style on everything else!
Give me my skin with a bikini! (if you say this then give me a link/screenshots of your skin)

Price of skins?

I am mainly doing this for survival players, but here is what I want depending on what server you play on -

Survival - 5k
Factions - 2-3k

That is all I will except. If I already have that skin you want made, or very close to what you want, I will charge you a whole lot less. If it is 100% made then its free! If i need to do detail on it (depending on how much) then it will be about 250-500sc.

Good luck to everyone who has an ugly skin! And people who have a Uni Designer Skin, your skin is amazing and will be complimented!

Best of Luck

Signed -

UniSkinz

Last edited: