Cooldowns

OP
OP
Spiderclaw

Spiderclaw

Gold Miner
I mean... we don't sit there and spam our kits for golden apples... if thats your argument it isn't really true. No one will sit there for 20 minutes spamming his/her kits. Golden apples go for a really cheap price... 45 dollars for a stack is considered expensive. Also, no one buys the kits (armour). People just jump down in kit fight and don't bother paying for a kit they can get by killing a donor. If you think there is a problem with the kits being 30 seconds, i'm fine with that... but 3 mins? thats a little absurd

JustinL98

Gold Miner
The reason why there is a longer cool down now is because as paladin and every other kits (excluding Kit Fight) you can get the kits below you for example Paladin Gets Kit Paladin, Kit Knight, Kit Warrior, and Kit Fight and Knight get Kit Knight Kit Warrior and Kit Fight, so if they had the cool downs the same paladin would get 9apples I think but I do agree because I really don't know why people want the kits below them I would rather have the better kit because I don't even know why I would want to use like a kit fight or knight, I would rather just get the kit bought but we all have our opinions but I guess the majority want other kits but I don't see a reason why but whatever. I hoped I could kind of help.

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
The reason, we have a cool-down (Paladins) for 5 mins, it because of how 'unfair' it is, and the amount of complaints people get (you know them). I think this goes by a better change, since you have access to all kits (if Paladin- most of you are anyways).
So, if I'm aware,

• Fight - 30 secs
  • Warrior - 1 min
  • Knight - 3 min
  • Paladin - 5 min

Since most Paladins have a larger chance of well, not dying, and staying longer, the cool-down has been changed. It's not only the golden apples (it's still quite easy to get them...) and the access to other kits, it's how Paladins are considered too overpowered and unfair for other ranks' playing experience. Hope this made sense to you - stay in long, or use kit fight like the rest of the server.

Jennab

Gold Miner
The thing about this is, if there is someone down in p5 iron/dia and you die quickly with your kit paladin... well. Ya know.

Cookie

Diamond Miner
Still tryna understand what the heck you guys want lmao.

One minute y'all are wanting access to all the kits. Once it's done, you guys complain because it was adjusted to be fair. Same thing happened with the maps. The previous one was removed because people thought it was too flat. The map was changed back, and people say it's too laggy.

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
Still tryna understand what the heck you guys want lmao.

One minute y'all are wanting access to all the kits. Once it's done, you guys complain because it was adjusted to be fair. Same thing happened with the maps. The previous one was removed because people thought it was too flat. The map was changed back, and people say it's too laggy.
He was wondering about the cooldown, not the access of kits. I have seen no one complaining about it. No one.

(And about the map, I'm pretty sure we were looking for a map that wasn't too flat and that don't half people frames... Though the map has changed continuously, you guys just brought the old map)

Cookie

Diamond Miner
The cooldown was done to make it more fair. Like if you get access to all the kits every 30 seconds, it can easily become a problem.

JustinL98

Gold Miner
To be honest idk why ppl what access to other kits if they are less better than the normal kits you buy I would just be happy only have one kit with less cool down.

OP
OP
Spiderclaw

Spiderclaw

Gold Miner
But you guys didn't even make a poll for this kind of stuff... the communication with the community wasn't there... the staff could have made a poll to see what peoples opinions were.

DisHacksuation

Stone Miner
First i just want to say this... NO ONE that i know of asked for kit warrior or knight (Thats a paladin) Only people ask for kit fight so why not just add kit fight to paladin knight and warrior and take away cooldown

I0reo

Gold Miner
May I suggest that non donors should have access to all kits as well but They have large cool downs For
Kit warrior-12 hrs
KIt Knight-5 days
Kit paladin-1 week
So non donors can actually have a chance In kit

creepersquad001

Diamond Miner
i don't see what the problem is with the cooldowns here...you can easily last 4-5 mins down there with a paladin kit and its also good because if you kill a rank, he cant easily do his kit and keep targeting you everytime you kill him. also when a rank dies, non rank have a chance of killing them until he gets his kit back. also there is no point of giving non ranks all these kits because they didnt pay for them and also they can always make dia armour.

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
May I suggest that non donors should have access to all kits as well but They have large cool downs For
Kit warrior-12 hrs
KIt Knight-5 days
Kit paladin-1 week
Never gonna use them. Actually a good idea though.
It was polled, Everyone agreed with theses changes.
Nope.
I'm not sure why you guys don't like this change...

just git gud
Thing is. The less paladin kits (or donor kits) there are... The harder it is for non ranks to get them. A good player won't lose a fight as fast. So, for example a not so good pvper (paladin) loses a fight to you, but others loot steal, or you don't get the armor somehow, you will have to wait... 5 minutes to maybe meet that same player again to kill him and get the loot. Or the armor you're wearing breaks... So where are you gonna get new stuff? Targetting palas isn't fun either. Hence they'll target back (also in teams, lmao).

@Maarten it's true the majority did vote for yes on that poll. But not everyone. Most of the kompetent players didn't or weren't present. I think someone "should get what they paid for". Sorry to tell you that.

DisHacksuation

Stone Miner
Kit warrior-12 hrs
KIt Knight-5 days
Kit paladin-1 week

If this was the case what would be the point in donating? if non-donors got the kit no one would buy a rank

I say no to this

OP
OP
Spiderclaw

Spiderclaw

Gold Miner
Ehhhh, its not a bad idea tbh... donors get the kit every 3-5 mins... non donors 5-7 days
I could compromise on that if the cooldowns decreased
my opinion... not demanding anything