Let's Look Back,

noahsponge

Diamond Miner
Let's have a look back at the great times and memories we had at Snapcraft!
I have some old pictures I want to share with all of you, and will bring back some memories.

When i was going crazy over Team rocket, :-P ~Creative
ggg.PNG

jjj.PNG
When skythekidrs and Deadlox were on! :-O ~Old hub,
shut.PNG

That dat when everybody was worried when Earthgames was shut down and later came back, And that tnt game that was gonna come out! :-O

vip.PNG
When master became Vip on Creative but later came back as Master later,
k.PNG

Jail! It was kinda funny/sad to walk by seeing people in there, It was full of lava and such, Miss the old shops *the big building behind it*

i.PNG

This was the old hub, Nice and just wonderful, Many you know when there were a shop you could put hats and armor on, Oh my i do miss the old spawn but we got a much nicer and bigger spawn, I bet many of you know that you had to jump from a catus to get outside of spawn XD

There you has it, Hope the got some memorys back and have a nice and wonderful day!

I might post more memory pictures when i get some more, For now just enjoy these :3 ^.^ ~Noahsponge

Last edited by a moderator:

awade

Diamond Miner
Such fun, such awesomeness happened in the old day's. Remember when i started as a noob and i played survival and i was wtf is all of this and now i look back and i just laugh.

Bas

BTS
Such fun, such awesomeness happened in the old day's. Remember when i started as a noob and i played survival and i was wtf is all of this and now i look back and i just laugh.
In the future, You'll miss this too

Zethys

Stone Miner
Omg.. I remember so many of these pics. I remember joining back in 2013, I think in August, when I first got minecraft. I remember the stone hub, then multiple new ones. I miss Snapcraft one. So many old players that have quit I'd love to see again. I remember multiple nights over vacation waking up, 7 AM getting on Snapcraft. Sitting at my computer, getting up only for bathroom breaks (My only friends in the neighborhood had moved away, and I didn't do any sports. :confused:) I'd stay up until 4 AM in the morning on Snapcraft, selling the pumpkins and all that. And I don't know if anyone remembers 2001rookie, he was awesome. And I loved that old shop too, Noah.
Sadly I wiped all my documents & pictures clean, and have none left from the old snapcraft. (Don't know if any of you remember me from snapcraft one.. jrbackus)

Zethys

Stone Miner
I had too many shops. I made one, got jailed, sponges removed, griefed. Made another, moved to a new one, made another, built one at Emspri's city, too small, made another. Made another one, snapcraft 2 came. Probably 2 or 3 more, I had a problem with that, I didn't like staying in one place. Always buying & building houses, then selling, and making more.

MVLapps

Iron Miner
I used to love that old circle hub with the cool billboards in the sky. I can't wait to see what the next Snapcraft will be like, and how we will look back on the current hub.

Epicme772

Obsidian Miner
2013-07-10_19.05.43_2.png
2013-07-10_19.05.47.png
2013-07-10_19.05.43.png

The only pictures i had on snapcraft 1 :-(

Coincidentally these were the first pictures i took on my new computer XD and they were taken accidentally...

But they came in handy one day. SC 2 is awesome, but SC 1 still has a place in my memories.

iFlezz Gaming

Diamond Miner
Here are some of my pictures of snapcraft 1:
Temple Run On snapcraft
9fb68b72f89d586022f3000b22f9fbda.png

Randomness on survival: Notice my Old House and shop are in front of the picture.
78b4ccb593beb70ac0318a08a8c44544.png

Lots of Players on the Snapcraft Sign.
662028677f18f25a456f069d4c3e2766.png

at someones base:
483b710625560aa4019eecd85abcaad4.png
9929bf045acd1e0355e26657bfbd1059.png

Example of snapcraft lag before the reset:
128be08d741b02a04ca4b565ad2ba8a0.png