Kit Pvp Changes(poll)

Which of the following option would be best?

• Option 1

Votes: 18 24.3%
  • Option 2

Votes: 22 29.7%
  • Option 3

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • Option 4

Votes: 43 58.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OpticUniversse

Zombie Killer
It fine how it is I like 4 but its to op for kit pvp make a new op kitpvp
Considering the cooldown is 4 hours for the donor kits, and even with the great kit, hackers are going to shred through them and cause the kit to be lost, it's a pretty fair change considering what the donors, like myself, have right now is kits every 3 minutes that are just a little less OP than the one in option 4.

Also, any server needs donations. Without donations, there would be no snapcraft. To ensure that the server will be able to get enough donations to stay up, Maarten needs to make a few sacrifices, such as giving ranked players more commands than default players. Think of it this way, would you rather die easier every once in awhile and lose your 30 second kit, or would you rather have no snapcraft?

Option 4 makes it even easier for non-donor ranks, I'm assuming you are one of them. Everyone getting the same kit makes it easier to retaliate when you are provoked by a player and the economy/kits that Snapcraft has are going to be a lot more fair and less op. Considering most people would be too lazy to get on every 4 hours for a kit, it's not going to have that much of an impact on the 'fairness' of the server.

JustinL98

Gold Miner
Yea i kinda do agree with @iEmeraldd if a hacker comes on on sheds us with the option 4 that means we have to wait 4 more hours just to use the kit the we bought and that means were stuck using kit fight for another 4 hours and people would get lazy and wouldn't want to wait 4 more hours and to be honest i liked it before with the 30sec cool down for each kit, but i would be able like to use the default kits and thats people originally wanted not all the kits just kit paladin and kit fight. Hoped i can kind of explain this and any questions about meh opinion you can ask meh here. :0

KingofBears20

Zombie Killer
Would this be just kits, or like a new map and/or reset also. A new map would be cool, and I think it's time for a reset.

OpticUniversse

Zombie Killer
Would this be just kits, or like a new map and/or reset also. A new map would be cool, and I think it's time for a reset.
There was, like just a reset and a brand new map released a couple months ago...

edit: Here's a post that was released within a week or two from the reset. As you can see, the new map and complete kitpvp reset was what, 4 months ago? No need to go to all the work of making a new map and reset when we just had one..
http://www.snapcraft.net/threads/7461/#post-54688

Last edited:

BumBuDumDum

Admin
Staff member
Admin
how about 4 ?? thats cool but no pots pls :-D

Warrior356

Mod
Staff member
Mod
I disagree with waiting 4 hr to claim your donation kit it makes no sense u paying for a kit to wait 4 hr to claim and i know u can use lower ranks but who would want to use them if u paid for a higher rank that would make no sense i say .

Then if a hacker kills u what u do?(that there always are like 10 a day on a good day ) If u claimed all the ranked kits would u really wait 4 hr that make's no sense in my opinion u should fix the time or else people will just quit (rage quit).

(btw i know kit fight is 30 sec but it ain't that good to use)

Just saying if u are a donator doesn't make u a god because of the kit the kit just helps but if u have no skill it won't help at all

#bring the old cool-down back
~Warrior356

Last edited:

XDBlaze325

Gold Miner
Warrior it doesent seem like u look at kit paladin we will get prot 3 iron with s3 Fire1 swords to op if we get that every 30 seconds

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Dont make me quit :-(

To do list:
Faction reset
Zombiev
Fixing hungergames
Ruining server with #2, #3, or #4 change on kitpvp.

Deal :)

See you again in a year or two

Last edited:

~Crafter~

Blaze Estinguisher
Having a 30second cool down on prot3 iron armor, sharp 3 fire aspect 1 iron sword, and a power 3 bow? That would be abused like hell, the cooldowns will have to be 4 hrs

OP
OP
Maarten

Maarten

Ghast Hunter

To do list:
Faction reset
Zombiev
Fixing hungergames

Factions? Being worked on map etc.
ZombieV, Nothing anyone can do about it needs a complete rework
Hungergames? is being totally rewritten as we speak

In the the time being I am working on Kit PvP, People want a change they clearly do. Would you rather have 10 people to play with or more? We need to find a way to make it fun for everyone, These are just ideas they are not set they can still be tweaked etc. Instead of saying "Dont make me quit :-(" Come up with an actual solution?

Twwhaik4

Zombie Killer
Option four seems pretty nice but it will almost make diamond useless. It's pretty easy to kill a diamond with that kit. Also a new map would be nice since this map is from 2 or 3 resets ago but all you did was take the houses out in the middle. Maybe if there's too much on your plate, you can ask the community to submit maps they built and then choose the best one according to players? Also if kit is going to reset please don't update to 1.9.

OP
OP
Maarten

Maarten

Ghast Hunter
Option four seems pretty nice but it will almost make diamond useless. It's pretty easy to kill a diamond with that kit. Also a new map would be nice since this map is from 2 or 3 resets ago but all you did was take the houses out in the middle. Maybe if there's too much on your plate, you can ask the community to submit maps they built and then choose the best one according to players? Also if kit is going to reset please don't update to 1.9.
We are making some changes to the previous map since the community seemed to like that one a lot, With the changes of the kits Diamond could be made cheaper etc. And if anyone has an idea they are always welcome feel free to post whatever think you would work.

~ThatKidKlUe~

Gold Miner
I will quite if 1 does not win
tbh the only people that are actually voting for one are people that prolly didnt even read the whole thing... 1 is the worst option to go with.

oh and please to "quite" if 1 doesn't get the most votes

Last edited:

~ThatKidKlUe~

Gold Miner
Just saying if u are a donator doesn't make u a god because of the kit the kit just helps but if u have no skill it won't help at all
thats highly untrue because i went on kit myself with an alt and went after some paladins (some of course not as good as other) and i could never kill them.... the kit paladin now is way too overpowerd and theres no chance for non ranks to actually play and or get kills

~ThatKidKlUe~

Gold Miner
Yea i kinda do agree with @iEmeraldd if a hacker comes on on sheds us with the option 4 that means we have to wait 4 more hours just to use the kit the we bought and that means were stuck using kit fight for another 4 hours and people would get lazy and wouldn't want to wait 4 more hours and to be honest i liked it before with the 30sec cool down for each kit, but i would be able like to use the default kits and thats people originally wanted not all the kits just kit paladin and kit fight. Hoped i can kind of explain this and any questions about meh opinion you can ask meh here. :0
your not looking at the kit... its p3 iron with a s3 fire 1 iron sword... if you manage to die by some hacker in kit fight with the new anti cheat implemented, sounds like a you problem in all honesty.

DisHacksuation

Stone Miner
I disagree with waiting 4 hr to claim your donation kit it makes no sense u paying for a kit to wait 4 hr to claim and i know u can use lower ranks but who would want to use them if u paid for a higher rank that would make no sense i say .

Then if a hacker kills u what u do?(that there always are like 10 a day on a good day ) If u claimed all the ranked kits would u really wait 4 hr that make's no sense in my opinion u should fix the time or else people will just quit (rage quit).

~Warrior356

Just want to add i play on a server that has a cooldown of 4 hours and i find it perfectly fine because its alot more even playing.

I mean when the kits are this good for 30 sec. this would be godly and basically no non donors would play

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
I like #4. Well I don't really know until I see an outcome honestly. Kit PvP is getting lonely. Doesn't help I live in this timezone that only has max 500... In the early morning. Usually it's 100 people, but that doesn't matter. Pfff.

I'm sure most items won't be as valuable anymore though, like enderpearls and pots. And would diamond become a regular thing?

Will the ranks' perks still be the same? (Apart from kit)

~Warrior356
Go with the other option? (Though most people don't feel as enthusiastic about your POV)

Also, hastags don't work like that.

KingofBears20

Zombie Killer

To do list:
Faction reset
Zombiev
Fixing hungergames

If you quit please take me with you, you wouldn't leave a bear behind would you :-(

Honestly, all I'm waiting is to see if this update can make snapcraft fun again, if it doesn't then I'm almost definetly quiting