Kit Pvp Changes(poll)

Which of the following option would be best?

• Option 1

Votes: 18 24.3%
  • Option 2

Votes: 22 29.7%
  • Option 3

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • Option 4

Votes: 43 58.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
If you quit please take me with you, you wouldn't leave a bear behind would you :-(

Honestly, all I'm waiting is to see if this update can make snapcraft fun again, if it doesn't then I'm almost definetly quiting
I won't.

I0reo

Gold Miner
4 sounds like the most coolest.

OP
OP
Maarten

Maarten

Ghast Hunter
If you quit please take me with you, you wouldn't leave a bear behind would you :-(

Honestly, all I'm waiting is to see if this update can make snapcraft fun again, if it doesn't then I'm almost definetly quiting
Oh yea great comment, Instead of standing here telling me some nonsense give me ideas? You want it to be fun, I want it to be fun for the players but if no one tells me what they like I do it my way.

KingofBears20

Zombie Killer
Oh yea great comment, Instead of standing here telling me some nonsense give me ideas? You want it to be fun, I want it to be fun for the players but if no one tells me what they like I do it my way.
Has nothing to do with the update. I'm just disappointed with snapcraft as a whole because of my mute. I see people cursing and stuff all the time and all they get is a simple warning. I be inappropriate for less than 5 min and I get a perm mute, no warning. Then I appeal, truly apologizing and you just decline it without even giving me a reason. I even went as far as personally messaging lozl and apologizing to him too. Snapcraft isn't fun for me anymore, so I'm just waiting to see if this update is worth staying for, But if we start to lean more to pots, and start making players more op as a whole, so that previous op stuff isn't worth too much anymore, then I see no point in me staying.

OP
OP
Maarten

Maarten

Ghast Hunter
Has nothing to do with the update. I'm just disappointed with snapcraft as a whole because of my mute. I see people cursing and stuff all the time and all they get is a simple warning. I be inappropriate for less than 5 min and I get a perm mute, no warning. Then I appeal, truly apologizing and you just decline it without even giving me a reason. I even went as far as personally messaging lozl and apologizing to him too. Snapcraft isn't fun for me anymore, so I'm just waiting to see if this update is worth staying for, But if we start to lean more to pots, and start making players more op as a whole, so that previous op stuff isn't worth too much anymore, then I see no point in me staying.
As stated numerous times before pots are not a sure thing yet, Have you any clue what the things you said caused? The harm to the people in question. The mute is souly and entirely your own fault. I do like how you are blaming your actions on the server, You f*ed up now you are muted and now Snapcraft isn't fun? That is some amazing logic, You can appeal your muted at a later stage once you have had the time to think about your actions and what they cause. Also the only thing OP right now is the donators which is alright but if the others have a chance which right now they dont. If we add idea 4 we could make enchanting cheaper again(Depending on what others think).

~ThatKidKlUe~

Gold Miner
But if we start to lean more to pots, and start making players more op as a whole, so that previous op stuff isn't worth too much anymore, then I see no point in me staying.
like ive said to everyone on kit so far "lean more to pots" what do you not understand... all those pots are literally from the shop... if people are complaining about free pots then might as well remove them from the shop am i right? Why isnt everyone complaining now? all those pots are able to be bought in the shop at spawn.. So tell me again, how would adding a kit potion for everyone lean more to potpvp when theres already pots?

KingofBears20

Zombie Killer
As stated numerous times before pots are not a sure thing yet, Have you any clue what the things you said caused? The harm to the people in question. The mute is souly and entirely your own fault. I do like how you are blaming your actions on the server, You f*ed up now you are muted and now Snapcraft isn't fun? That is some amazing logic, You can appeal your muted at a later stage once you have had the time to think about your actions and what they cause. Also the only thing OP right now is the donators which is alright but if the others have a chance which right now they don't. If we add idea 4 we could make enchanting cheaper again(Depending on what others think).
Well considering that option 4 is in the lead, and that most people like it, I was guessing that it would almost definitely be in the update. And all I am saying about my mute, is that I DID mess up, and I got no second chances, even though just about everyone else who has been muted for similar reasons has. Anyways what is done, is done. I'm not gonna bother flaming on the forums, so just drop it, I realize that this won't get me anywhere.

Cookie

Diamond Miner
- Kit potion(5x Splash Potion of swiftness II, 2x Splash Potion of Regeneration II, 4x Splash Potion of Healing)(1 Hour cooldown)
I'd like to hear what y'all have to say about kit potions.If the idea is implemented, in my opinion a greater cooldown would be better since it is a large amount of potions for a single hour. Maybe 2-3 hours, or even a longer duration to prevent the idea from becoming too similar to pot pvp? Also, keep in mind that this is a kit for all players, which does give an equal chance to everyone to have access to potions.

I personally feel that Idea 4 would be fun, because the cooldown times allow everyone to be equal. The kits have some incredibly powerful stuff, but the amount of time you have to wait makes up for it. Donors will no longer only have one powerful kit to use continuously, which allows non-donors to have an equal chance at fighting.

Last edited:

~ThatKidKlUe~

Gold Miner
I'd like to hear what y'all have to say about kit potions. Just hearing the comments now on kit, people are saying they'd like to have potions in shop, but don't want a free kit with potions. Logic behind that makes no sense whatsoever. If the idea is implemented, in my opinion a greater cooldown would be better since it is a large amount of potions for a single hour. Maybe 2-3 hours? Also, keep in mind that this is a kit for all players, which does give an equal chance to everyone to have access to potions.

I personally feel that Idea 4 would be fun, because the cooldown times allow everyone to be equal. The kits have some incredibly powerful stuff, but the amount of time you have to wait makes up for it. Donors will no longer only have one powerful kit to use continuously, which allows non-donors to have an equal chance at fighting.
download.png
Honestly how i feel right now about the complaints of potions

Dann

First Step
i think #4 without fire aspect on the paladin sword and no enchanted golden apple kit and the cool down at least at a minute or lower

Dann

First Step
because if there was enchanted golden apple kit, it would be to op and same with the fire aspect on the paladin sword

iZelk

Gold Miner
All kits should go back to the 30 second cooldown with each rank only having there own kits 0-0

A

Account404

I'd like to hear what y'all have to say about kit potions. Just hearing the comments now on kit, people are saying they'd like to have potions in shop, but don't want a free kit with potions. Logic behind that makes no sense whatsoever.

How does that not make sense? Sure, if everyone had them it would help with balancing. But maybe it's because they want potions but don't want it to become pot pvp? Regardless, people have opinions, and you slam the door in their face making them feel as if their ideas are completely worthless. You should remember, you're the staff member here.

Maybe add mcmmo so that cookie here can farm her 'etiquette' skill.

Cookie

Diamond Miner
How does that not make sense? Sure, if everyone had them it would help with balancing. But maybe it's because they want potions but don't want it to become pot pvp? Regardless, people have opinions, and you slam the door in their face making them feel as if their ideas are completely worthless. You should remember, you're the staff member here.

Maybe add mcmmo so that cookie here can farm her 'etiquette' skill.

Rephrased to something more appropriate. My statement was not meant to harm the opinions of others, nor is it attempting to force people to agree with my opinions. My emotions are what I feel about it, and of course I would never try to forcefully tell people what is and isn't right if it is a topic that can be opinionated.

My apologies and thank you for pointing that out.