Kit Pvp Changes(poll)

Which of the following option would be best?

• Option 1

Votes: 18 24.3%
  • Option 2

Votes: 22 29.7%
  • Option 3

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • Option 4

Votes: 43 58.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Warrior356

Mod
Staff member
Mod

Koala_King

Tree Puncher
First off, I'd like to say that I'm happy you are noticing the issues on the KitPvP server.
  • Add a different map.
  • A map that is more open & isn't a square box (The current map and the one before were both square). Try using voxelsniper to create mountains.
  • Make a plugin to where it rotates maps every 12 hours. This will make players not getting bored of using the same map. Of course, you'll have to broadcast in chat that says it is switching.

smallpiggy

Tree Puncher
I think a test of 2 would be cool to see if people would actually like it and have kitpvp turning more like factionzzzz

Twwhaik4

Zombie Killer
There should be a day and night cycle that correlates with the natural minecraft day and night cycle.

I0reo

Gold Miner
There should be a day and night cycle that correlates with the natural minecraft day and night cycle.
I don't like to pvp in the night I can barely see the people and I usually die

OP
OP
Maarten

Maarten

Ghast Hunter
First off, I'd like to say that I'm happy you are noticing the issues on the KitPvP server.
  • Add a different map.
  • A map that is more open & isn't a square box (The current map and the one before were both square). Try using voxelsniper to create mountains.
  • Make a plugin to where it rotates maps every 12 hours. This will make players not getting bored of using the same map. Of course, you'll have to broadcast in chat that says it is switching.
People prefer an open map for what I have been told they do not want a bunch of terrain. Though the idea of the map rotating is quite cool.

Last edited by a moderator:

KingofBears20

Zombie Killer
I don't like to pvp in the night I can barely see the people and I usually die
I don' think we have to worry about day and night since we already have /ptime. Also a rotating map does sound pretty cool, but do you think there can be some kind of traps in the map. I'm not talking about big crazy ones, just small ones like a hidden dispenser (kinda like the one that used to be in ZombieV) or something like that. Maybe even having a torch (like fire on a pole, not an actual torch) a little high up right next to a hill, so people can shoot at people through the torch and make there arrows fire.

Last edited:

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
@KingofBears20 or little "easter eggs"... Like on kitpvp map3, the carrots (or potatoes) in the winter part.

Last edited:

Koala_King

Tree Puncher
People prefer an open map for what I have been told they do not want a bunch of terrain. Though the idea of the map rotating is quite cool.

My apologies, I should've clarified what I meant. I'm not saying add a lot of terrain in the battlefield but using terrain as the borders of the map instead of it being a box. Sorry for the confusion.

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Sadly I wasn't part of sc3 :-(. I quit before the update and rejoined in the current map, I never experienced any custom enchants or that wide open stone map.
I can show you some videos if you want :3 the map was so cool.

~Crafter~

Blaze Estinguisher
A lot of people have been asking for change, this is also shown by the poll...

MoGe45

Tree Puncher
  • Add a different map.
No, I think KitPvP is perfect as it is now! And also the map