My Friend Lost Her Diamond Armour To Lag In Kit Pvp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luffy

First Step
My friend superstarolivia lost her full diamond protection 4 unbreaking 3 and sharpness 5 diamond sword and power 5 bow and 15 notch apples to lag. Is there any way to get it back?

Bob2108

Blaze Estinguisher
This has happened to me and many other people numerous times and I've never gotten anything back. I know that Olivia Has quite a bit of money. Just tell her to remake her items.

DAxCRAZYxGECKO

Stone Miner
who died?

Bob2108

Blaze Estinguisher
She "lagged out", meaning she lost connection to the server and got "Combat Logged". Which means her items would drop upon disconnection from the server because she was currently in combat.

Wacky

Creeper Hugger

iamontda

Void Walker
She "lagged out", meaning she lost connection to the server and got "Combat Logged". Which means her items would drop upon disconnection from the server because she was currently in combat.

Woah, that's a harsh way to deal with combat logs. I would expect someone just to be auto kicked for five minutes or something.

Bob2108

Blaze Estinguisher
Woah, that's a harsh way to deal with combat logs. I would expect someone just to be auto kicked for five minutes or something.
Kinda, but when people combat lag, they "rage". Meaning if you were to take away combat log, the "rage" would come from the player that was attempting to kill the combat log'r. So there's really no way to avoid this "rage". But as I see it, it's the fairest action toward each party, you combat log you deserve a "punishment" and that's what the combat plugged is for.

Victorthelama

Ghast Hunter
I think that if you combat log, you shouldn't be killed, but instead you should be warned, and any following combat logs for the rest of that day will result in a temp ban for a short amount of time (1 hour, for example). The time would increase based on the amount of combat logs. This would be fair for both the people who Combat Lag and the people who actually Combat Log.

LegalSense

Void Walker
I think that if you combat log, you shouldn't be killed, but instead you should be warned, and any following combat logs for the rest of that day will result in a temp ban for a short amount of time (1 hour, for example). The time would increase based on the amount of combat logs. This would be fair for both the people who Combat Lag and the people who actually Combat Log.
Wait why temp ban? I'm pretty. Confused on why there should be a temp ban, but there are Pros and Cons.

Status
Not open for further replies.