Creative Reset

Maarten

Ghast Hunter
Hello everyone!

We have some very recent and sad news about our Creative server. Unfortunately, our plot database for Creative has been corrupted, meaning that all previous plot data has been lost and that we are forced to reset Creative to fix this issue. In English, this means that any plots that you may have previously had in Creative will be lost. We are deeply sorry for this inconvenient event and hope that you will understand.

Although this situation is an unwanted one, we have taken full opportunity of it by expanding the plot sizes to 75 by 75 blocks, and we hope to also implement new in-game features soon such as particles, sitting and loads of other cool features!

Status update
Map is 100% loaded and the server is now up.

Last edited:

Kaguya__

First Step
(This may be the most stupid question ever but) So your saying everything you had built on your plot is all gone because if i feel bad for all the people who build very hard stuff on their plot xD.

iamontda

Void Walker
(This may be the most stupid question ever but) So your saying everything you had built on your plot is all gone because if i feel bad for all the people who build very hard stuff on their plot xd.
That's correct. I've seen some of the harder plots out there, so it sucks to have them all go away.

PianistMC

First Step
Hello everyone!

We have some very recent and sad news about our Creative server. Unfortunately, our plot database for Creative has been corrupted, meaning that all previous plot data has been lost and that we are forced to reset Creative to fix this issue. In English, this means that any plots that you may have previously had in Creative will be lost. We are deeply sorry for this inconvenient event and hope that you will understand.

Although this situation is an unwanted one, we have taken full opportunity of it by expanding the plot sizes to 75 by 75 blocks, and we hope to also implement new in-game features soon such as particles, sitting and loads of other cool features!

Status update
2: 38 PM, Server is currently pre-loading the map 5% done.

5: 07 PM, Map is 15% pre-loaded.
Man. I had a good head shop. Too bad its all gone.

Chaos_Mager

Stone Miner
Well I think this is good thing let's think about the good side :). I say a good thing because it let's players build new things instead of seeing the old things that have already been built (Yet I Barely came on). I still think its a goo start to FRESH! (My opinion)

Scott Bauman

First Step
Well I think this is good thing let's think about the good side :). I say a good thing because it let's players build new things instead of seeing the old things that have already been built (Yet I Barely came on). I still think its a goo start to FRESH! (My opinion)
true!

Wacky

Creeper Hugger

Legitmon

Emerald Miner
but... but...

I never got a picture of my dragon... my idea plot....
Rip my memories...:'(

Last edited:

Kath

Creeper Hugger
RIP old plots...

Looking forward to the new features in the reset :)

Last edited:

judeclark

Zombie Killer
H..h.h..hhhotel SC? n.n.nnnu dun leeeevee moiii ;-; nuuuuuuuuuuu
01825e981b49caaa693395ca637376db.gif

*Bursts into tears* :'(:'(:'(