New Earthgames Rank?

Do you think the ranks in Earthgames need a change?

• Yes they do.

• No they don't.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Depression

Gold Miner
Or maybe even just adding rods to earthgames would make it a better chance to beat vip's (As I'm not a vip). Because with rods i'm way better at pvp...
I say no to rods
1. You can already craft them if you REALLY want them. They even have a special ability on the grab.
2. Rod spamming
3. They might also be good, just making that gap between top tier players and bottom tier players even bigger

TheCaptainBurito

Skeleton Slayer
Or maybe even just adding rods to earthgames would make it a better chance to beat vip's (As I'm not a vip). Because with rods i'm way better at pvp...
Just because you're good with them doesn't mean everyone is

spike99219

Iron Miner
Just because you're good with them doesn't mean everyone is

True, but that can apply to anything that they decide to implement. Even if there was a lack of people who were skilled at using rods, adding them might still prove useful, a one up for non-vips who did know how to use them correctly in pvp. It also prompts other players to practice their skills using rods. Basically in my opinion, any benefit to the non-vips is welcome, even if many don't know how to use it in pvp yet. It doesn't have to be a rod necessarily, just something that can balance that divide between VIPs and non-vips by a little bit.

KA0SDestroyer

Gold Miner
Rods are fun but it just makes running so much easier. Also if you time the rod and a hit right, it will do double damage. And vip crits already do 3.5 hearts imagine if someone does this 'rod glitch' it would do 7 hearts. Usually you would get a fairly easy combo after so basically you just killed someone in 2-3 hits because of some double damage glitch. Yes i know that if u crit someone 3 times with the stone sword you will die but come on, anyone who didnt buy the game yesterday will not let you get 3 crits that easily if u faced them in a 1v1.
Also you can craft rods.

KA0SDestroyer

Gold Miner
If you want this just go to a kitpvp server, making earthgames like kitpvp isn't going to help.....
Adding a new rank wont help either. It would make earthgames more pay2win. The game is so bland. Adding variety will improve the game. No i do not want this like a kitpvp server. I want more variety in a game that is gonna die without it. I also want this game to be BALANCED.

spike99219

Iron Miner
You guys do know this post is basically a year old right?

Somebody decided recently to respond to this thread, which thus brought the conversation back into the light. Just because it's a year old doesn't necessarily mean it isn't relevant today. Whilst the more recent posts had less to do about a new rank, it brought up the debate about whether or not adding fishing rods to Earth Games would benefit it's players, and discussions about these sort of things are always helpful.

SnapCraftPanda

Iron Miner
Maybe adding an individual level when you rank 100 in that server = VIP class weapons and gear. That way its play to win not just pay to win.

(Not talking about the whole server rank system but something similar for EG)

EmPlayzMC

Stone Miner
Maybe adding an individual level when you rank 100 in that server = VIP class weapons and gear. That way its play to win not just pay to win.

(Not talking about the whole server rank system but something similar for EG)
YES I WANT THIS REALLY BAD... xD I'm lvl 98

Stir09ThatLegend

First Step
I've been talking to players who play Earthgames at the moment, and we were thinking of maybe adding a new rank. The ranks as they are at the moment are Normal (guest) and VIP.
I play Earthgames a lot and find that VIP gear is very strong, so I was suggesting the new rank would have the VIP gear at the moment, and the VIP's would have some gold armor of some sort.

As VIP's at the moment have double coins, the new rank would have triple coins. Also I'm suggesting maybe adding some new ideas to the shop.

Any ideas and suggestions would be appreciated. Say your thought honestly! I want to know what you guys think of the idea, and any improvements. Also - for the new shop items can you give some ideas, and prices for the new items?
Any finally - how much would this rank cost in real life money, and what would it be called?

Thank you for your time!

- Crafter

It wouldn't be fair to patch the VIP gear or change it, we payed for that certain gear just saying.

OP
OP
~Crafter~

~Crafter~

Blaze Estinguisher
It wouldn't be fair to patch the VIP gear or change it, we payed for that certain gear just saying.
You payed for VIP rank. We are allowed to change what the rank gives you, it says in our rules that we are allowed to change what the rank gives you. Before you buy anything you have to accept this.

I0reo

Gold Miner
Vip is already broken No need to add another rank To Earthgames so Non donators Barely can win

OP
OP
~Crafter~

~Crafter~

Blaze Estinguisher
Vip is already broken No need to add another rank To Earthgames so Non donators Barely can win
The rank was supposed to be either in between VIP and normal players, or VIP would be nerfed and a new rank would be added which has the current VIP kit. I was not recommending it got buffed at all.

I0reo

Gold Miner
There shouldnt even be a new rank wtf U should just buff the non donators since their in leather and the donators have better weapons/Armour/and Bow
To fix this problem I suggest that the Non donators Have gold armour and The Donators Should go back to the same swords as Non donators and the bow as well

TheCaptainBurito

Skeleton Slayer
There shouldnt even be a new rank wtf U should just buff the non donators since their in leather and the donators have better weapons/Armour/and Bow
To fix this problem I suggest that the Non donators Have gold armour and The Donators Should go back to the same swords as Non donators and the bow as well
That would give the donators almost no advantage....
Keep in mind, they paid for their rank!

I0reo

Gold Miner
That would give the donators almost no advantage....
Keep in mind, they paid for their rank!
They would have armour as an advantage and keep in mind they probably #pay2win

Depression

Gold Miner
Rods are fun but it just makes running so much easier. Also if you time the rod and a hit right, it will do double damage. And vip crits already do 3.5 hearts imagine if someone does this 'rod glitch' it would do 7 hearts. Usually you would get a fairly easy combo after so basically you just killed someone in 2-3 hits because of some double damage glitch. Yes i know that if u crit someone 3 times with the stone sword you will die but come on, anyone who didnt buy the game yesterday will not let you get 3 crits that easily if u faced them in a 1v1.
Also you can craft rods.
But abusing timing for double damage is already a thing though <3