I Think I Can't Play Minecraft Anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMasterOpPvp

Iron Miner
Hi guys, My current ign name is DaMasterBear. Some of you know me.. My account is lost which means My account got hacked... I lost everything... even ranks.. I'm so sad... I did changed my password but it still not login... I got rank in snapcraft is Ultra (Survival) and Paladin (Kitpvp)... You guys know I love Snapcraft.. I hate someone hacked my account... I couldn't get it back... My happiness is gone.... If some of you know how to get it back, please help me... I don't want to lost it... please comment down below to help me... :-(

Spiderclaw

Gold Miner
damn thats sad... same thing happened to one of my friends when he got hacked back in 2014, he emailed mojang about it. You will need proof of purchase with your issue and when it happened. pretty much the only thing u can do if your login isnt working. Also i went searching on this issue for you, if u can log into the mojang website still that can help quite a bit. Hope you get your account back

DisHacksuation

Stone Miner
that rlly stinks

My advice is email mojang and ask for some help ect.

ALSO if u tried logging into alts and got it wrong mojang will lock u from logging into any account so if u did try to log onto another account wait a day or 2 then try to log in again

iamontda

Void Walker
See if you can mess around and find the email linked to your account. Most likely they changed your email (also, if you're able to change your password still, make it something not similar to your last password and make it much longer (like 10 characters)).

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Ughh, every advice I could give is already told. ^
Just do what it's said and have patience. Nothing is lost yet. I have also lost 2 accounts at once, once, but I got them back (by waiting a few days, lol).

Maarten

Ghast Hunter
I am sorry to hear that you got hacked, If you still have the transaction ID of when you purchased the ranks I am sure we transfer the ranks seeing as you got hacked. If you have the info needed to prove you made those payments before email me at [email protected] with your old name, transaction ID and your new account(if you choose to get a new account).

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
iMasterOpPvp

iMasterOpPvp

Iron Miner
I am sorry to hear that you got hacked, If you still have the transaction ID of when you purchased the ranks I am sure we transfer the ranks seeing as you got hacked. If you have the info needed to prove you made those payments before email me at [email protected] with your old name, transaction ID and your new account(if you choose to get a new account).
Finally... My account was back! Minecraft Support helped me.. I really appreciate this message is really nice. Thank you guys for helping me. I already changed my password.. I thought I was lost it but I'm happy now, my account is back.

OP
OP
iMasterOpPvp

iMasterOpPvp

Iron Miner
And Also.... I want to change my username on forum... but It said you can change your username in 174 days... but now it seem getting increase... 180 days now...

GlowWiggy

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Welcome back then? xD

OP
OP
iMasterOpPvp

iMasterOpPvp

Iron Miner
What happens is, it says "You can change your name in (-number) amount of days."
Like, for me it says, "you can change your username in -249 days"
Oh yeah you right... but still have a problem.

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Im gonna try to hack the guy that hacked ur acount xd
Thats just fighting fire with fire, you'll get burned. Anyway, welcome back o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.