Skyblock

I0reo

Gold Miner
Any tips for new begginers on skyblock what they should do and not to do?
Cause im a noob
And I like skyblock for some reason

KingofBears20

Zombie Killer
I am a noob too, but how I started was by making a simple cobble generator (look at the one at spawn) and using water as a ladder, build a cobble platform under the skyblock. I built my platform even with the bedrock block, then from there mine out all the dirt and make sure none of it falls off. After that mine everything other than the platform and put it in a chest. Then recreate your cobble generator and extend your platform, plant your saplings and crops and that is really it. After you are done with the beginning phase then look online for easy mob farms, then do whatever you want because by then you'll understand how skyblock works.

Jaide Hellspur

Skeleton Slayer
Also do the challenges for extra dirt and other useful items. Also be careful going into the nether, I died rather quickly the first few times, but that might just be me :-(

OpticUniversse

Zombie Killer
If you fall, don't just keep falling if you have stuff, do /is home; chances are some items might fling off your island but in the long run it saves some things. Also, avoid impulse buys. You don't need a wall of nether stars unless you have an amazing base like @Bunny_Rabbits.

OP
OP
I0reo

I0reo

Gold Miner
Wait so in the nether u can pvp? I didn't know that lol

Kyy

Tree Puncher
Lol same!

TayForTheWin

Tree Puncher
1. Don't fall off your island 2. Don't waste your money 3. Don't venture into nether in less its a trusted friend (still wouldn't do it though) 4. Have fun 5. Don't die 6. Make a mob grinder (of course) 7. Vote for keys (get special items) 8. Don't fall off your island

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
Start off with the simple cobble generator, of course, but here are a few tips.
  • Spawner/mob grinder- don't make it auto
  • Saplings, try jungle, big and useful
  • For a generator, try using pistons to make it somewhat auto
  • When falling, quickly do /is home or that other quicker command that I forgot
  • Don't afk in an unsecure place. Trust me, that's why I quit
  • Expand your island to the fullest to the outer parts, it's really big, lots of room
  • Farm animals and don't put them all together. Your fps drop (well for me)
  • Vote, very useful
  • Spend money wisely, almost how I spend my money on Kit
  • Don't trust too many people, the world is a bad place
  • Be organised with chests
  • Nether, I've only done it a few times, and died a couple of times, but I suggest doing it with a friend and don 't touch the piggies ^_^
Good luck Grandson.

Kyy

Tree Puncher
Ky's Tips:

1. Always shift when building
2. Don't suicide or fall off the island
3. Only suicide if you want to get rid of useless loot (OR GO TO NUMBER 4)
4. Make a disposal out of lava to dispose of useless stuff
5. Go OCD on your chests
6. Make a ton of generators (I was able to make a 4 way cobble generator)
7. Farm!!!
8. Vote a lot
9. Use your money wisely
10. Trust only your island mates
11. Don't go afk in a very bad place
12. Make a spawner or mob grinder (mine's full auto but it's okay)
13. MORE SAPLINGS MORE FUN!!!
14. If you fall off the island, type /is home as fast as you can
15. Expand your island to the fullest

Run you clever people and be great.

CrazyFox101

Gold Miner
I one went ask on my island and some body somehow killed me. Mabey it was a hacker but probably I was just unlucky.