1.9 ?

Galaxy

Tree Puncher
1.9 Is out now. and I am afraid that the map and the money will reset. please try and move to 1.9 with the same map. it's possible. there's no new ore or something.

iamontda

Void Walker
To be honest, Survival needs a good reset. 1.9 offers a plethora of new features, new blocks and new combat. The current Survival reset has been up for 6+ months already, which is extremely long. However, plugins and such that run on Snapcraft will need to be updated to 1.9 as a whole, meaning that a reset won't be happening for a while.

Keeping personal items and money would be an interesting concept, however it would take a while to sort out (from what I can tell) and it's worth moving on. 'New update, new you' sort of thing.

MuPanda

Iron Miner
I think the 1.9 update for Minecraft ruined the PvP side of the game. I would personally not like to see this update on kit PvP or factions or EG. 1.9 would bring a fun new aspect of Minecraft but in general the PvP got messed up.

123IsIt

Obsidian Miner
I think the 1.9 update for Minecraft ruined the PvP side of the game. I would personally not like to see this update on kit PvP or factions or EG. 1.9 would bring a fun new aspect of Minecraft but in general the PvP got messed up.
Ive been researching a bit, and I found out in the 1.9.1-.3 range of updates, you can still spam click, instead of the 2 sec cool down or whatever, you can do a good deal of damage while spamming, a skeleton could be killed with 4 hits, from minecraft 1.8's 3 hits, virtually no difference if your taking into consideration "spam."

iamontda

Void Walker
Unlocking this Thread so that the conversation can continue. King_Nebula_PVP and 123IsIt, remember that PvP isn't the topic of this Thread, having items etc. transfer to 1.9 is. Go to a previously created PvP Thread for that. :)