Ethridgeplays | What Kind Of Computer Should I Get???

Creeper1o8

Zombie Killer
Windows 7? Im using it right now and it is very fast

iamontda

Void Walker
Well first, I'm just going to say that building a custom computer is arguably like adult Legos, and can lead to more for your money. At the same time it isn't punishing to get something pre-built, but it'll cost a bit more.

Speaking of money, you're going to need to give yourself a price range, and also find to what degree of awesomeness you want (Super overpowered computer that can run two games very well and in high detail at once, something top notch with excellent recording capabilities and game FPS, something reliable with a ton of storage for recordings and many downloads, all those sorts of things). I've used this gaming laptop for years and up until a recent cleanup I had 8-12 FPS in Minecraft, running an i3 Core and Windows 7 with 420 GB on my C: drive. All in all, this is just a 3-year-old $350 Lenovo, but can play Steam single player games fairly well.

If you're recording, again, you may want more data space. I don't know any specifics on what computer to get, but something at or above i4 Core and around $700-1000 (including mouse and keyboard) should be good and proper. Don't forget monitor(s) and all that shaz. If sound from the system is something of concern, then choose a computer with liquid cooling etc.

awade

Diamond Miner
I have i5 core on my Hp Probook its awesome but if you can spend more money get a i7 Core.

Idontrox

Diamond Miner
We'll depends about the price range mine is a 27 inch iMac with these specs :

• 3.5GHz Quad-core Intel Core i7, Turbo Boost up to 3.9GHz
  • 32GB 1600MHz DDR3 SDRAM - 4X8GB
  • 1TB Flash Storage
  • Apple USB SuperDrive
  • NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M 4GB GDDR5
  • Apple Magic Mouse + Magic Trackpad
  • Apple Wireless Keyboard (International English) and User Guide (English)
  • Final Cut Pro X
  • Logic Pro X
  • Aperture
  • AppleCare Protection Plan for iMac
  • Apple Thunderbolt Cable (2m) - White
  • Apple Battery Charger
  • PROMISE Pegasus2 R6 12TB (6 x 2T8-) Thunderbolt 2 RAID System
  • AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB
  • Apple TV
  • Accessory Kit
Had this in my dad's email when he ordered I copy pasted.