Mu Factions Recruitment

MuPanda

Iron Miner
MU Faction hiring requirements:

Ranked
Must have faction knowledge
Bal must be over 5 thousand at almost all times
Must have a base, it can be a proper claimable base or an unclaimed vault, but must have a base or a place to store items
You have to be on a minimum of 15 min a day
Having one of these skills is recommended to getting in the faction
Skills
Canoning
Finding raids
Getting money
PvPing
Building
Faction knowledge
Being able to AFK grinders or farms

Guest ranks
Everything is the same for you except you have to be online only 1 hour out of two days

This is Highly recommended, Skype will allow us to communicate easier and faster
I will have a faction Skype group up

If you will be gone for more than 3 days then you will have to notify an officer or I

Here is how an application SHOULD look:

Skype name:
ING:
What skills you have:
Past experience (do not put what faction server you played on previously just say what type of factions, OP, MCMMO, REGULAR FACTIONS)
How long have you been playing in this server:
How you could help out this faction grow stronger:
Do you meet all requirements (If not no need to worry just put down what they are, remember all people that post are equally selected)
Age (don't have to put exact age, if you were 20 you could say 21 or 22 or 19)
Have you been banned before:
Average time on weekdays and weekends:
Region of world(Please don't put your address down, I really don't wanna know where you live, just put down what state or country you live in)

P.S. My ING is MU_CashMoney old ING include King_Nebula_PVP and SnapCraftPanda

OpticUniversse

Zombie Killer
Skype name: idk
ING: ing?!?!?!?!?!
What skills you have: evrythng1!11!!1
Past experience (do not put what faction server you played on previously just say what type of factions, OP, MCMMO, REGULAR FACTIONS) I PLAYD MINE CRAF FOCTNS FOR 5 YRS AYEYEYYEEYE FI4TE ME
How long have you been playing in this server: 4ever
How you could help out this faction grow stronger: weight lifting
Do you meet all requirements (If not no need to worry just put down what they are, remember all people that post are equally selected) duh
Age (don't have to put exact age, if you were 20 you could say 21 or 22 or 19) 901
Have you been banned before: 24/7 man
Average time on weekdays and weekends: whats that
Region of world(Please don't put your address down, I really don't wanna know where you live, just put down what state or country you live in) muricaaa

pls acept i will lov u forevr

VampanzeLord

First Step
ISkype name: ludwig harms
ING: inVampanzeLord
What skills you have: Canoning, Finding, raidsGetting, moneyPvPing, Building, Faction knowledge and AFK.

Past experience (do not put what faction server you played on previously just say what type of factions, OP, MCMMO, REGULAR FACTIONS) Op, MCMMO, Regular, and Custom enchants.
How long have you been playing on this server: Maybe 2 years I'm aware my level is low but that's because I used another account.
How you could help out this faction grow stronger: Helping it out!
Do you meet all requirements (If not no need to worry just put down what they are, remember all people that post are equally selected) Obviously!
Age (don't have to put exact age, if you were 20 you could say 21 or 22 or 19) 12 (I'm aware I'm young.
Have you been banned before: No
Average time on weekdays and weekends: 2 Hours or more in the week 5 or more Hours on weekends.
The region of the world(Please don't put your address down, I really don't wanna know where you live, just put down what state or country you live in) I live in South Africa!!!