Cya Snapcraft - Andreasmanu

Legitmon

Emerald Miner
See 'ya andy. Hope you made good friends ;-)
Bye pal

MuPanda

Iron Miner
By andy miss you

iFlezz Gaming

Diamond Miner
When I used to play Snapcraft. About 2 years ago I met you in the end where players used to Pvp alot. I thought you were cool so I started talking to you. We had many memories playing Snapcraft. I remember when you once blamed for hacking lol but we became cool. I also helped you built a shop and when I built my shop helped me too and gave me player heads. Then later you weren't on and then I became inactive. Then we haven't talked.

Soon I went on the forums and saw that you got banned.

It was awesome playing with you Andreas.

KingofBears20

Zombie Killer
When I used to play Snapcraft. About 2 years ago I met you in the end where players used to Pvp alot. I thought you were cool so I started talking to you. We had many memories playing Snapcraft. I remember when you once blamed for hacking lol but we became cool. I also helped you built a shop and when I built my shop helped me too and gave me player heads. Then later you weren't on and then I became inactive. Then we haven't talked.

Warp end pvp was amazing, I didn't know andy then but I remember so many awesome people from then.

OP
OP
AndreasManU

AndreasManU

Zombie Killer

Cya Mark
Nice knowing ya, cya Andy.
Cya Riley