Seeyay Guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

MuPanda

Iron Miner
I have had a good time playing on this server. Many know me as SnapCraftPand(not the youtuber, just made the name to annoy hungryhero aka thexcelorator), King_Nebula_PvP, or just by Nebula, and finnaly MU_Cashmoney. I have made some friends along the way. Jennab- you were always my best friend in the game ;-)xd
Black_Mits- thanks for always being there and helping me out on factions
Waffleman- thanks for being a loyal officer in the faction
Ioreo- master I will never forget you, you better not replace me :)
Ashi- for making forums fun
Jaidhellspur- best staff every
Legoes- no matter how many times I betrayed you, you always came back. Thanks
Withclan- no comment :)
Thanks to everyone else that helped me on my time playing snapcraft and minecraft

Honourable mentions: xdblaze wacky Stich ( thanks for being the pain in my rear) wumbot
Andy (now banned :'() danneh for having the best name for vines xd

I0reo

Gold Miner
I cant believe your leaving my panda :-( your irreplaceable my panda I will never forget you 2. Bye Panda good luck in the future And comeback time to time so I can feed u ur bamboo.

Dudeman470

Zombie Killer
Bai

Herbrine770

First Step
Bye Blaze you were a a nice teammate on kitpvp as the time i wasnt banned and good luck in the future, sincerely- ITechPvP

black_mits

Gold Miner
You were a good friend hope u the best and might see u around from time to time you can always send me a message.

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
Good bye. I hope you journey your amazing future!

Zap

Gold Miner
You did good you made many friends good job. Life is defined by the experiences we create and share so keep up the great effort in making all around you a better place )))) Good luck with all...

GlowWiggy

Manager
Staff member
Manager
cya

Status
Not open for further replies.