[important] Minecraft Eula Changes Pose Threats To Servers.

Do you agree with Mojang's EULA changes?

• No

Votes: 37 67.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 8 14.5%
  • I'm in between both.

Votes: 10 18.2%

• Total voters

LegalSense

Void Walker

iFlezz Gaming

Diamond Miner
I've heard word from Hypixel that they said they won't be affected in any way. They said they spoke with mojang about it weeks before and a few days ago. I highly doubt that, but that's what they said.
Wow Only That server and other very popular servers will stay. But not snapcraft? :-(. Why you do this mojang.

Arvid

Zombie Killer
If Eula takes place the a lot of people would quit minecraft. This would ruin the whole game! In my opinion Eula is something that we dont need so please vote no to Eula!
/iEnderr

SilverJ17

Gold Miner
I'm inbetween. I believe in using stuff like vip ranks for minigames with non-cosmetic changes (like knight vip or zombiev vip with forge swords and wolves) is okay. I also believe in giving members usually staff-only commands, like /back is acceptable to. However, I agree that server perks need to be purely for keeping the server going, not for a business. I'm sorry if that offends anyone, but I get it from a youtube person I subbed and his server. When it was still up, (real life issues, namely college, lead to it going into limbo) his server's perks were purely for helping keep the server up, not for his own profit. I think he used his streams and youtube channel for his profit, but I know he didn't use his server for that end.

Tolly20_2014

Iron Miner
Its the end of an era, an era of the loaded people who can fork out money for REDICIOUS priced ranks (Not just snapcraft) get the edge on others. Snapcraft shouldn't need this to effect them as they are better than 90% of other servers that shove pay-2-win down our mouths.
Mojang aren't trying to kill servers. the only ones saying that are those owners who rely on the $$$$$ from the p2w system to keep the server up. ive actually been waiting for this moment for A LONG TIME!!!! :-D