A Couple Of My Chests And A Couple Of Furnaces Magically Dissapeared And It Isn't Raided.

TheDutchTeamer

First Step
Me and my friend FireWolf145 had some stuff from the crates at factions and put it in the chests. I needed to go and my friend too and when we got back (19-5-2016 19:50) the chests and furnaces where gone. I had a lot of stuff in that chest such as diamonds, gold and that kind of stuff. I wanted to ask if you can look at it and say what can happen to it.

Gretz TheDutchTeamer and FireWolf145 Faction: TheDutch

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Factions is about raiding, so we wouldn't be able to give you your stuff back anyway :-P. But its more than likely that your stuff was stolen from a person travelling around the map :)

HackBusterz

Iron Miner
if it was a cegg, and some obby, in a desert it was me DatLonelyHacker :-P

TheCaptainBurito

Skeleton Slayer
Was your base claimed?

OpticUniversse

Zombie Killer
It seems to me you don't understand how factions work. Basically, no matter what unless you've protected it in your faction, the land you build on can be taken by anybody and raided by anybody. Even if you have claimed it, when you're killed you lose power, if the other faction has substantially more power than you do, they can override your claim.
If your chests just disappeared, sounds like someone came by, grabbed the chests, and covered their hole up. Good luck getting it back.