A Goodbye

Boetie2

First Step
I don't think that people expect this, but well... I think I'll leave. I don't know for how long and if it will be forever but I think at least a week. There are some reasons I'd like to leave, but I prefer to keep these for myself. It is just something more important than playing a game.

I think this is the best option at the moment, but I can still change my mind. I can be back tomorrow or in a week or so.

I hope that you all stay awesome and have fun at the server!.

Goodbye (for a while)

Last edited:

~Crafter~

Blaze Estinguisher
Goodbye for a while. Come back soon D;
Hope to see you back online as soon as possible :)

Have fun in whatever you do next.

- Your friend Crafter

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Goodbye, enjoy whatever you're intending to do in the future. Hope to see you come back at a later date :)

OP
OP
Boetie2

Boetie2

First Step
Thank you all for the love. I can and probably will be online in weekends and fridays. I just found out that the reason I leave. (which I'll explain later) The reason I leave can and probably will be finished in LESS than a week or so. It depends on how much I work on it every day. The more I work in the weekend the earlier I'm back again. This Friday is a day off for me so I'll try to work on it today as much as possible so I can be online this evening (Dutch time) or tomorrow. Hope to see you all soon!

TheCaptainBurito

Skeleton Slayer
Thank you all for the love. I can and probably will be online in weekends and fridays. I just found out that the reason I leave. (which I'll explain later) The reason I leave can and probably will be finished in LESS than a week or so. It depends on how much I work on it every day. The more I work in the weekend the earlier I'm back again. This Friday is a day off for me so I'll try to work on it today as much as possible so I can be online this evening (Dutch time) or tomorrow. Hope to see you all soon!
Good!

GlowWiggy

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Byeeeee

Alfa505

Zombie Killer
Goodbye! I think I seen you on earthgames before. Good luck in the future :-D

Dudeman470

Zombie Killer
Cya