A weird dream I had

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
Oh god, why do I do this to myself. So basically the other day I had a weird dream, now I normally never dream, and this one was weird as it had 3 story arks. I'm pretty much writing this down so I don't forget, as I found it pretty interesting myself. The first story ark is a bit silly, makes no sense, and is pretty wack. The second story ark is weird but sort of makes sense. The third one I can't remember fully, but it's pretty weird towards the end. (2 Of the characters in my dream were from the Snapcraft discord, I was on my phone before I went to sleep so that would explain why. I will not name those people for privacy)

First Story ark: I believe that It started with me getting kidnapped and then escaping, could also have been someone I knew getting kidnapped and escaping, not really going to go into detail here as even I don't fully understand it, but basically this person gets kidnapped over and over, finding ways to escape and then getting kidnapped again and again. It's pretty weird but idk. Eventually we find a way to stop them getting kidnapped (yay us) and then we go back inside our house. (I live in an Apartment in real life so this is pretty wack)

Second Story ark: After the previous events I was relaxing at home when a friend came up to me. (How they got inside I don't know). They asked if I wanted to go to those Sea Caves they were talking about earlier. Remember this is a dream so i vaguely remember having a conversation about Sea Caves. Anyway I said sure, and we set out on foot. I don't know how long it took but we got really far away. I asked them whether we were getting close, and they said it was right up a nearby hill. We got to the top of the hill and then they started this long monologue about how apparently I was a terrible person and had stalked them??? This was quite weird but whatever. They then said that luckily they had a friend to help them. [Enter Friend] Their friend comes out with a pitchfork, and uh attacks me with said pitchfork.

Third Story ark: This sort of conflicts with the second ark, yeah its pretty weird. Remember how I said I went with a friend to the hill where i was betrayed? Well actually I had 3 real life friends with me. After I got attacked, one of those said friends tried to help me and defend me, they also got attacked. My other friends, I don't really know what they did to be honest. By the way during this dream I woke up and fell asleep again a few times, which is why the second and third story ark conflict. Anyway, we somehow survived and managed to get home, but oh no, we forgot to lock a door 30 minutes away! (Why we needed to lock that door, I don't know) Anyway we got that door, and we got home again. Naturally, nobody questioned us about our injuries. This is where it starts to stop making sense (Like it made sense in the first place lol). After an amount of time, I don't know how long, I went back to that hill, and I found my "friend" there. Somehow we made peace, and that was that. More happened after that, but not much of it makes sense, so I'm going to skip it.

Yeah, that was my dream. There is a little bit more though. Its a continuation of the dream, but I wouldn't call it a fourth story ark, its more like an epilogue?

Epilogue: Uh so, I believe i woke up, fell asleep again, and then dreamt this, because it seemed quite different to the others. Basically, and I mean you know me, I'm a pretty epic person (Not really) but apparently I was actually quite bad. Spoiler Alert: It turns out I was sort of stalking my friend, because I remember going to their apartment and watching them play basketball with their friends. Just wanna say, I don't know what caused this part, as the only person I stalk is @CasuallyAnnoying . Anyway, moral of the story is don't stalk people or you will get stabbed with a pitchfork.

Thank you for reading this weird dream of mine, don't take any of it seriously, and uh have a nice existence. (Except for you Andy, I am watching you !)

Kath

Creeper Hugger
Ok