About Me - Lizzy

Status
Not open for further replies.

LizzyTheSenpai

First Step
My Minecraft username is Kawaiiankitty9 but my nickname is LizzyTheSenpai. My favorite color is emerald green and white. I am 17 years old. My favorite animal is cats. My favorite subjects in school are art, science, and math. In my spare time I read, play video games, draw, and work out. Some things I like are animals, kawaii things, anime, and food. My favorite anime's are Toradora, One Piece, and Tokyo Ghoul. Here are a few things you might want to know about me, See ya! <3

TayForTheWin

Tree Puncher
Yes those animes <3

Welcome~

axhe

SrMod
Staff member
SrMod
Welcome to the forums Lizzy! :)

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
Welcome to the forums! You seem similar as me because i love cats, I have three cats and favorite subject is math and science but major to space. I hope see you around. :)

dani9021

Iron Miner
My Minecraft username is Kawaiiankitty9 but my nickname is LizzyTheSenpai. My favorite color is emerald green and white. I am 17 years old. My favorite animal is cats. My favorite subjects in school are art, science, and math. In my spare time I read, play video games, draw, and work out. Some things I like are animals, kawaii things, anime, and food. My favorite anime's are Toradora, One Piece, and Tokyo Ghoul. Here are a few things you might want to know about me, See ya! <3
oml imma fan of TG <333333

Status
Not open for further replies.