about me

eli charlton

First Step
Hi, im called Eli.
i am 13 years old and have been always interested in this server and minecraft altogether. I was head boy in my primary school and i was head of red house. I go round to my aunt and grandma house most days and i do work for them. They are getting less and less money and they cant afford to pay for me to work any more but as i am their nephew and grandson i have decided ill do work for free. so for about the last 1 year i have been working for free for them and they have always enjoyed having me over there and have always been in contact with me. Last summer holidays i also made a Pet dog sitting and feeding etc. service so that people when they go away they 't have to worry about their loved animals. i have looked after many peoples animals and they have always been delighted to have me there and they have always wanted me again.
i am the south-east regional champion in the United Kingdom. i love doing cycling and have won many races.
in minecraft i am a great builder in my opinion and in many other peoples opinions. i have also applied for this server to be a builder.
This is my life,
Eli.

Backus

Void Walker
Welcome!

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
Welcome to the Forums!

Zap

Gold Miner
Hello Eli nice to meet you. You sound very interesting and have some great attributes your family is proud of you I'm sure. So I see you have the Entrepreneurial bug in you! You have a nice balance in your life well done. Great builder wow outstanding. I would like to see your work so look me up (pm) if you care too. I build a lot (a real lot) but not so good yet! I'm an active learner and studying all the time to better myself. Hope to see you around.

Zap