Abusiveadmin Introduction

Abusiveadmin

First Step
What up, name is Dave.
Veterans faction player that used to do fulltime youtube/twitch. Known around these parts for building ridiculous cannons and raiding anything and everything.
I haven't played minecraft in well over a year and my buddies found this server. We seem to be having a lot of fun so far and look forward to meeting some of you ingame!

My #1 goal of joining this server is to clean out the FTOP, especially the faction twentyone and nerdjohn. Give me 3 days.

Some of my most popular videos

I also used to play with DfieldMark and TheCampingRusher

If you have coords/tps to any of the FTOP factions ingame, please private message me either ingame or on forums.

OP
OP
Abusiveadmin

Abusiveadmin

First Step
Welcome - just watch the titles of your videos, the content itself isn't on the server, and you wouldn't want to get in trouble for accidentally advertising!
Its an introduction, I haven't played minecraft in over a year. If someone wants to ban me for a video title over a year old, then this is not a server I want to be on.

_PaniK

Zombie Killer
I've seen you on Factions buying keys and talking chat. Good luck raiding TwentyOne cause they have a army...that includes ALOT of people ;-).Welcome to the forums and SnapCraft :-D.

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
Welcome to the forums! :-D

dylan101202

Zombie Killer
i'm not really faction player myself, but if your ever in skyblock happy to help :)