Add BTC to GC

data

Stone Miner
Basically, You could add something where you pay in Bitcoin and then recieve a giftcard code to redeem for the money and use it whenever. Just knowing there are some players who use crypto, etc.

Mathilda

Stone Miner
Idk much about the store system, but don't think snapcraft itself can change payment methods, as Tebex are the ones hosting the store. So this is probably not possible

OP
OP
data

data

Stone Miner
Idk much about the store system, but don't think snapcraft itself can change payment methods, as Tebex are the ones hosting the store. So this is probably not possible

Sure they can't do Crypto Exchange THROUGH the tebex store they have, but they can make a NextJS application and use it with coinpayments, then put it with a domain like "crypto.snapcraft.net" and make a pretty simplistic, clean, design. (eg is below, i recoded it to look more snapcraft themed than the other site i made it for)

kHz2zk9.png

Last edited:

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
I don’t really see the point in doing this if I’m honest, I feel like the current payment methods work as they stand?

OP
OP
data

data

Stone Miner
I don’t really see the point in doing this if I’m honest, I feel like the current payment methods work as they stand?

well there is alot of people who use btc + it could prevent fraudlent charges along with no chargebacks