Add CF's to KitPvP

Katosa

First Step
I think there should be CF's added to kit because more people in gset can drop. One of the biggest problems with gsets is paying for fixes. More people will drop if they have another way to pay for their fixes. If they die in gset they can gamble their money to buy another gset. CF'ing would make the server more fun. Please take this into consideration.

the77x7

Diamond Miner
I’d like CFs added, but I don’t feel this would be the only reasoning. CFs are fun in general and would be a great addition if they could be added.

RyRy__

Zombie Killer
good idea tbh,
I'd like to see this added.

Goodluck with this :)

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
+1

BumBuDumDum

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Don’t see why not (y)

SHquap

Tree Puncher
I don't think CF should be added to kitpvp, it messes a lot with the economy which we have seen in prison. Just as it got added everything went up in price by a lot, also a few people quit because they lost all their money and the server is already low on players. I do agree that money is a pain to get in a fun way, most people grind for gsets to streak and kill people but there is no profit in it, therefore I think they should make the money per kill higher, kill keys more common, and heads more common to drop on kill with beheading. Adding CF will do nothing but make PVP less profitable and the server more dead.