Added add /ec to kitpvp

lauraWinchester

Gold Miner
honestly im just too lazy to constantly walk to my enderchest to get items, adding /ec like there is on prison would make it more efficient, maybe as a rank perk for paladin+

Curry101

Tree Puncher
+1, been in this situation so many times as well. As long as it's only accessible at spawn this would definitely be a great addition to the server.

Warrior356

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Hi,

I don’t agree with this, as in the past they had /ec but when you have fully enchanted diamond gear and they knew they where about to get jumped they E-pearl stick everything in /ec and don’t gain his loot.

So due to past experience its a -1 from me. Unless they just do it for spawn otherwise I do not believe this is needed.

Curry101

Tree Puncher
Hi,

I don’t agree with this, as in the past they had /ec but when you have fully enchanted diamond gear and they knew they where about to get jumped they E-pearl stick everything in /ec and don’t gain his loot.

So due to past experience its a -1 from me. Unless they just do it for spawn otherwise I do not believe this is needed.

I believe the suggestion was intended solely to be used in spawn. Would be very unbalanced if you could use the command in the pit. :-P

Warrior356

Mod
Staff member
Mod
I believe the suggestion was intended solely to be used in spawn. Would be very unbalanced if you could use the command in the pit. :-P
Exactly Why it makes no sense in adding it in the first place as the spawn area isn’t that big.

Curry101

Tree Puncher
Exactly Why it makes no sense in adding it in the first place as the spawn area isn’t that big.
I believe this suggestion is simply more for convenience than anything else, it does make sense to have that command available since /Pv exists as well.

When trades are happening at spawn the exchanges would be much smoother by simply using commands rather than going to the Ec.

I see where you’re coming from but at the same time I don’t believe the addition of this command to be a strenuous task, and also don’t see the downside of it - regardless of the main benefit just being for convenience.

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
If it was a thing, it would only work at spawn which wouldn't make the biggest of change, it doesn't harm anyone or anything so, +1