Add Self Bans to Coinflips

data

Stone Miner
add command so you can ban yourself from doing /cf and then the person has to contact staff or do /uncfban to unself cf ban

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Don't really see why this should be added

Warrior356

Mod
Staff member
Mod
add command so you can ban yourself from doing /cf and then the person has to contact staff or do /uncfban to unself cf ban
I don't agree with this players will end up doing it just to annoy staff members to unban them, also I see no point in this. -1

Mathilda

Stone Miner
don't think this is necessary, not cfing isn't that hard and this will just cause players to contact staff unnecessarily because they didn't mean to do it or something

lauraWinchester

Gold Miner
there was a mod that disabled cf that some players used to use, a /cftoggle command would work better since it wouldnt waste staff time and there could maybe be a cooldown on using the command to prevent you from constantly toggling on and off

Ex_Admin

Obsidian Miner
Not rly necessary. I think just having a toggle would be fine rather than players just banning themselves all the time and wanting unbanned bc they can’t wait longer lol

IDiraa

Iron Miner
u can make modifiy on the 1.8.9 java file and. type.
/cf = /

and done ur banned from cf :) on anyserver u want

IDiraa

Iron Miner
because gambling addict guys. come on.
my advice for u, to control ur self. this will help u irl a lot , i bilive in u, dont cf even 100$, choose the longest and safest way to get money.
1, /vote and vote on ur alt.
2/ sell stuff
3. fish on kitpvp. mine on prison.
4. mine on prison and trade the money for kitpvp.
5. if u are too too good at pvp. /duel people with money, (its not safe. but its safer from /cf)
6. trade ur /gems for money in game. people are overpaying for /gems
i hope i helped u to stop gambiling. and make money

IDiraa

Iron Miner
Not rly necessary. I think just having a toggle would be fine rather than players just banning themselves all the time and wanting unbanned bc they can’t wait longer lol
:) you are 100% on right. and im tell all the people who are reading this feedback. Dont ever Request a ban. if u are a lover and A Fan of Snapcraft, u wont be able to wait, if u made anything wrong, admit that u made it .and request a Forgiveness, not ban .

i have Experience , and im feeling it till now

GlowWiggy

Manager
Staff member
Manager