Added Adding Spawner Stacking To Skyblock?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sammopp

Stone Miner
So after the amazing reset of the game mode skyblock, I had noticed new features including blocks like, Iron, Gold, Redstone, Diamond, etc, being able to be stacked which I thought was pretty cool. And it just came across me how cool it would be if spawners had the same ability!

Positives!
- I always see people having trouble creating grinders in chat or figuring out how their spawners work, so if people figured out how one worked then they could just stack them so it would be easier.
- Easier to build grinders.
- Cool feature for all game modes, not just skyblock.
- Wouldn't take up as much space, trying to build a bigger grinder.
- I'm sure there are more just can't think of any at the moment feel free to come up with a list in the comments :)

Negatives!
- Would have to figure out what to do with spawner pics. (probably just keep them and use them to mine them from the stacks of spawners)
- People already have spawners set up as they are.
- Could be glitches that would be difficult to deal with if the spawner doesn't stack.
- I'm sure there is more feel free to list any concerns.

That's about it, but I think it would be nice on the server to help new incoming players as well as players who have to spend a large amount of time building grinders. It could also encourage some players to buy more spawners! What do yall think?

iCoryj

Tree Puncher
I’m not sure I understand the concept, sorry maybe I’m just interpreting it incorrectly. You mean just having spawners stack in your inventory? What does that alleviate? Just trying to understand brother.

OP
OP
Sammopp

Sammopp

Stone Miner
I’m not sure I understand the concept, sorry maybe I’m just interpreting it incorrectly. You mean just having spawners stack in your inventory? What does that alleviate? Just trying to understand brother.
Sorry for making it difficult to understand, I notice that you are on skyblock so I assume you know what happens when you place two iron blocks together? Well they stack and it turns into 1 iron block with the number 2 above it. This indicates that 2 iron blocks are in the one, so it just saves space I guess. You can also take out the iron block whenever you want by clicking on the iron block. I was practically applying that concept but to spawners. Does that make more sense?

OP
OP
Sammopp

Sammopp

Stone Miner

This video practically what I was trying to say, but let spawners have the same ability!

iCoryj

Tree Puncher

This video practically what I was trying to say, but let spawners have the same ability!
I see now! Thanks for clearing that up. +1 from me, I think it's a good idea.

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
I think its a good idea as long as it is toggleable, maybe with (/is toggle blocks spawners) or similar

BumBuDumDum

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I like the idea, another positive would be less FPS lag.

Status
Not open for further replies.