Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mika

First Step
Age I am 17 years old. I'll be 18 this upcoming October.

I do not wish to share my real name.
IGN

My current IGN is: Mika_G0DS ; I do not plan on changing it.

Snapcraft Best server whole world
My Time Zone

I currently live in Colorado, USA. My time zone is MST (Mountain-Standard Time.)
Ontime My current TOTAL online-time is 1 day, 8 hours, since the reset. (I had much more before the reset.)

My current MONTHLY online-time is roughly 10 minutes, due to a new month just beginning.
Previous Staff Experience I'm not going to lie, I have not had a whole lot of prior experience of being a staff member.

I was a co-owner of a small HCF server called "NscPvP", which I built for as well. I, myself, have ran several various servers, not really to make anything out of, but just to do some testing. I have done some side-jobs (mainly building) for various servers, which I really got nothing out of.

I am currently a builder for on another server, however, I mainly try to stick to building for the HCF servers, as I don't know a whole lot about TNT servers.
Why I Want To Be Staff There are several various reasons why I would love to be staff on ´minehq.

The first reason being, I have lost interest in actually playing Minecraft. As in, I no longer find being a player of a Minecraft server very enjoyable. I find myself, not being online as much as I used to, simply for the reason, that it has just gotten "old". Don't get me wrong, I still get on now and then, but being a staff member of a popular network, would actually give me purpose and reason to be on.

Secondly, I love Origin, awhile ago, I had completely stopped playing Minecraft as a whole. Recently, having gotten back into it, Origin (It was iPvP at the time.) was the first server I had joined and regularly played. Until this point, Origin has been the only server I have played on a regular basis. This is exactly why I did all that I could to become a builder for this server; which turned out great!

Lastly, somewhat going back to the first reason, I don't want to leave this network. I still plan on building for this server, but don't really plan on playing (as a player). I would love being a staff member because it would give me a whole new purpose to be on more. It would give me all new experiences that I really haven't exactly faced before. It would encourage me to be much more active and I would enjoy doing it all.
What Would I Do If Given Staff I'm going to make this a simple, yet complex answer. I am not going to go with the cliche answer of -- "banning hackers, be helpful to players in TS, etc".

What I would do if given staff is simple... I would do what is expected from staff members. I would take in and understand the responsibilities of being a staff member. I can tell the difference between rights and wrongs, what to do and what not to do. I'm mature and can handle problems easily. I know what the guidelines are and how to properly follow them. I am very laid-back and easy-going and really don't try to start issues.

That might not be the typical answer you are looking for, but I really hope you can consider me as being a staff member on the Snapcraft Network.

Kath

Creeper Hugger
Applications are closed currently, and the only staff position to apply over the forums is Helper, not Admin.

Closing, apply when we are pending.

Status
Not open for further replies.