Advanced Challenges: "Dj Snappy C" - C418 cat

m4rcosx

Tree Puncher
How can I complete the "Dj SnappyC" Challenge?

It requires to craft a jukebox and collect all music disc, but there is no way to get the "C418 - cat" disc.
It's the only disc that is not in the /shop. How can I get it?
maxresdefault.jpg

TheNextHerobrine

Zombie Killer
How can I complete the "Dj SnappyC" Challenge?

It requires to craft a jukebox and collect all music disc, but there is no way to get the "C418 - cat" disc.
It's the only disc that is not in the /shop. How can I get it?
maxresdefault.jpg
I am not one hundred percent sure, but you may have too do it in the old fashion way. Basically, have a skeleton shoot and kill a creeper. To do this, simply attract the Skelton towards you. The Skelton will then start shooting towards you; when this happens try to get a Creeper directly between you and the Skeleton! Make sure you are a few blocks away from the Creeper though... anyways, the Skelton will ignore the creeper, and continue to try and attack you, shooting and killing the Creeper. If this doesn't work I am unsure what to do. :/

OP
OP
m4rcosx

m4rcosx

Tree Puncher
I am not one hundred percent sure, but you may have too do it in the old fashion way. Basically, have a skeleton shoot and kill a creeper. To do this, simply attract the Skelton towards you. The Skelton will then start shooting towards you; when this happens try to get a Creeper directly between you and the Skeleton! Make sure you are a few blocks away from the Creeper though... anyways, the Skelton will ignore the creeper, and continue to try and attack you, shooting and killing the Creeper. If this doesn't work I am unsure what to do. :/
Yes, It works... Thank you.

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
I don't know how to do it. Maybe it is something only staff can access.

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker