Agent4496's Official Introduction

Agent4496

First Step
Hello members of the Snapcraft community, I am Agent4496. I have just completed training and this is my first assignment. My partner, Agent9857, and I will be working closely with the staff team and general members to create a safe, helpful forum page. We will both be very active in this community and will do whatever possible to provide assistance to as many of you as we can. If you are ever in need of help feel free to message me or my partner.

We hope we can improve and support these forums and we are glad to be here. - Regards, Agent4496

maxmunchy

Banned
Welcome to the Snapcraft forums! :-D

CasuallyAnnoying

Emerald Miner
Welcome to the forums! :)

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
Welcome to the Snapcraft forums Agent4496! Feel free to message me if you'd like help or just want to have a normal conversation anytime you'd like.

Emmmma

Skeleton Slayer
Welcome! :-D

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
Welcome to the Snapcraft forums! :-D

LXK

Tree Puncher
Welcome Agent,

Cool PFP btw. I used to be interested in FBI stuff. :)

Enjoy your stay

TheNextHerobrine

Zombie Killer
Hello members of the Snapcraft community, I am Agent4496. I have just completed training and this is my first assignment. My partner, Agent9857, and I will be working closely with the staff team and general members to create a safe, helpful forum page. We will both be very active in this community and will do whatever possible to provide assistance to as many of you as we can. If you are ever in need of help feel free to message me or my partner.

We hope we can improve and support these forums and we are glad to be here. - Regards, Agent4496
Welcome, special agents, and your partner. I look foward to serving with you. ;-)