All Of My Money Is Gone

miabones101

First Step
Yesterday on survival I had all of my money which was 430k and then when I logged in today I only have 1337. I did not give any of my money to anyone or I did not buy anything. No other person has the password to my account. I have no clue what happened please help!
- miabones101

Bob2108

Blaze Estinguisher
Maybe you have a sponge sell sign? Because I heard hayden was selling sponges last night and was looking for sell signs.

ohhMaiiny

Zombie Killer
Well it is hard for staff to take action, if they dont know what happened. If you didnt buy anything, nothing at the sell signs, etc , Your account may have been hacked/cracked or something simular.

ohhMaiiny

Zombie Killer
Maybe you have a sponge sell sign? Because I heard hayden was selling sponges last night and was looking for sell signs.
Yes, if you have a sponge sell sign it may have been a player(s) that have sold they're sponges to you. I heard that hayden have a LOT of sponges, But if you didnt have anything at Your sell signs, it can be that your account have been cracked.

Mayamush

Skeleton Slayer
Hmmm. 1337, that's a weird number for your balance to be..

PS: 1337 stands for leet; elite.

OP
OP
miabones101

miabones101

First Step
Yes I do have sponge sell signs, it's a horrible deal it's sell one for 2000 and I doubt anyone would do it but u never know, I I did check that chest and nothing was in it, and I would have made some money if someone bought it, and I didn't.

OP
OP
miabones101

miabones101

First Step
How exactly did you get 430k? LOL
Well I bought avedog a rank on kit pvp with my own money , and she gave me 250k for it, and the rest I made myself with my shop and selling ores. The part I am most upset about is that I did use my own money for that and it was a waste cause it's all gone now

OP
OP
miabones101

miabones101

First Step
Well it is hard for staff to take action, if they dont know what happened. If you didnt buy anything, nothing at the sell signs, etc , Your account may have been hacked/cracked or something simular.
I know that's what I was thinking. I hope someone can find out what happened because I am so upset.