Arrival

Vectricity

First Step
Greetings. My name is Vectricity, as you can tell.

Let me start by offering a first impression with regards to my time here thus far. From my perspective, a players first time is one of great wonder and confusion. When you spawn in and had no clue where you are, where you should go, or what you should do. In a way, finding all of that out is a bit fun. Unfortunately a lot can go wrong, which will lead to a new player leaving (often for good). Protection sponges not offering PVP protection as a default is a major issue (in my opinion), but I see why it's set this way (to prevent players from placing them down to protect themselves anywhere they go). That said, a protection sponge is a vital part of this server. Having a region to call your own and reside within for safety is important. Sadly, if a player is killed before they place their first protection sponge, they've lost an invaluable asset that they can't likely replace at the start of their journey. Take this perspective as you will and please feel free to disregard it should you so desire.

Thoughts on the gameplay of the server aside, I can tell quite easily from the number of players and the quality of the starting area that a lot of love has been and continues to be put into this server. I aim to be a kind and reasonable player, and so I ask that this community treats me well in kind. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Vectricity

TheCaptainBurito

Skeleton Slayer
Welcome Vectricity!!

Kath

Creeper Hugger
I take it you are in the mist of discovering more about the server. Warm welcome to the community, Vectricity.

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
Welcome Vectricity! XD