Assistance With Staff Applications?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake Piee

First Step
Hey,
I'm rather new to these new forums, and despite reading the sticky I'm not really sure where else to post this.
So, after a while (Not at the moment, I know I'm not ready yet) I would like to apply for staff on this server. I enjoy the community, and while I mainly play on Creative, I'm trying my best to spread myself out between the others. The account which I play on apparently has repeated offenses on the past, it was given to me by a family member that no longer plays Minecraft because he has lost interest. Anyways, on topic. I wish to apply for staff in the future, and I am not sure exactly when. I plan on buying Master much sooner as well. However, as my profile says, I do not quite meet the age requirement. I have been told that I sound and act older most of the time when it is necessary. I am not attempting to advertise, but I am an admin on a Team Fortress 2 server, where, admins are supposed to be 16+ (No, I did not lie to them, they are well aware that I am this young).

Tl:dr; despite my age, would I be eligible to apply for staff if my maturity met the requirements where necessary?

Thanks in advance.

axhe

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Just follow the sticky, be honest and you'll see where it takes you

OP
OP
Jake Piee

Jake Piee

First Step
Just follow the sticky, be honest and you'll see where it takes you
Alright. Thank you, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't just going to have mine instantly thrown in the hole, haha.

EDIT: With no chances whatsoever, I mean.

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Hey,
I'm rather new to these new forums, and despite reading the sticky I'm not really sure where else to post this.
So, after a while (Not at the moment, I know I'm not ready yet) I would like to apply for staff on this server. I enjoy the community, and while I mainly play on Creative, I'm trying my best to spread myself out between the others. The account which I play on apparently has repeated offenses on the past, it was given to me by a family member that no longer plays Minecraft because he has lost interest. Anyways, on topic. I wish to apply for staff in the future, and I am not sure exactly when. I plan on buying Master much sooner as well. However, as my profile says, I do not quite meet the age requirement. I have been told that I sound and act older most of the time when it is necessary. I am not attempting to advertise, but I am an admin on a Team Fortress 2 server, where, admins are supposed to be 16+ (No, I did not lie to them, they are well aware that I am this young).

Tl:dr; despite my age, would I be eligible to apply for staff if my maturity met the requirements where necessary?

Thanks in advance.
Everyone has the chance to become a helper. If you're underage, you would have to show your maturity in your application. Prove that you can be up to standards with the older members of staff.

Read this before applying: www.snapcraft.net/helper/

Good luck :)

Status
Not open for further replies.