attract players to pvp skyblock

what do you guys think?

• Total voters

bloodstar

First Step
i think it would be a great idea to add a chest that drops every hour or something like that in skyblock pvp that contains keys spawners or a type of reward to bring back the good old days of skyblock and keep pvp active

Asheey

Enderdragon Slayer
Staff member
Helper
PvP has never been an active thing on skyblock, but adding a drop/envoy would be either too op or useless

BumBuDumDum

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I don't see why not to add envoys to skyblock, it'd make pvp relevant again. Pvp used to be crazy active like kitpvp

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Pvp has been a part of Skyblock before, and I'd like to see it more relevant again.

OP
OP
B

bloodstar

First Step
PvP has never been an active thing on skyblock, but adding a drop/envoy would be either too op or useless

ashie don’t lie now I remember you from way back you where there when skyblock pvp was active I was in it everyday I was top in mcmmo axes and second top island in fact, with twizted fate I had a whole community of friends I met on there that also just chilled in the pvp and we all had a discord but that was then now there are really cool new enchants and new netherite armor and for what not to use it at pvp? It was more tempting when the pvp entrance was at spawn aswell and I don’t see how it would be too op dropping a rare crate in there and every once in a while a legendary or for instance I see everyone complains about sell chests and how hard they are to get maybe that’s too op idk but again can make the drops fair I’m just suggesting the idea so something can be done so more people will go in otherwise I don’t see a point of having it and I suggested this in skyblock chat and many agreed with the chest idea and then someone told me to ask a staff and they told me to come here I wouldn’t mind donating to see it happen aswell I already bought max rank I’m just tryna re live the good old days it at most wouldn’t hurt being that it serves no purpose as of rn

SpIIn

First Step
I think if they added more stuff to pvp and maybe spawn, it would attract more people. It would also help newer players get started because you don't start with a lot and it makes you feel like you won't be able to catch up to the top islands. Pvp was very active a while back and now there's never anyone in it and skyblock is just dead. If they added other things to do it would help meet other players too, instead of everyone just sitting at their island.

OP
OP
B

bloodstar

First Step
I think if they added more stuff to pvp and maybe spawn, it would attract more people. It would also help newer players get started because you don't start with a lot and it makes you feel like you won't be able to catch up to the top islands. Pvp was very active a while back and now there's never anyone in it and skyblock is just dead. If they added other things to do it would help meet other players too, instead of everyone just sitting at their island.
I agree if spawn was more open like it used to be and the grinder and things weren’t so far apart it would be a better hangout spot for people to meet more people especially new people and another note I think even rare chests would be too under powered due to the fact there are op people opening stacks of them at spawn and fishing out the armor weapons and tools it’s really just the spawners money mcmmo and sell chests people can’t seem to get and would pay lots for this comes the fact what gives new players the chance if op players are just guarding the chests in pvp and I say it’s the day as kit pvp once in a while if they keep trying they will get some wether the op players inventory is full or they team up with others thus adding them to their island and starting more of a community